2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My alarm is set, gonna catch some Z's but will be up when coverage starts.

My wife would strangle me if any alarm went off at 3AM...so my strategy is as follows.... doze off in my recliner at some point in the next hour... when I do that I always wake up between 3-4:30AM and go to bed... this time I will just sit up and watch TV until I either have to get ready for work or fall back asleep. I don't think I have to worry about the same repeated segments on "Live From" keeping me awake until start time..hahaha... and my productivity, or lack of, at work tomorrow will be in direct correlation to how much live open golf I end up watching between 3 and 745AM.

Got my pick in, gone the German Martin Kaymer. Surely the world cup was a good omen for him. Thanks for the contest THP.

...and there off. Couldn't sleep so woke up before the alarm. This is going to make for a long 12 hr work day. Ugh

Tiger Woods getting ready to tee off. Weather is great and leading to optimal scoring conditions. Several players at -2 currently.

Great group to watch

Love the black pants white shoes and belt Sergio has on

Up to watch some Open action. Always awesome to watch a few hours of golf before having to get back to reality.

Up to watch some Open action. Always awesome to watch a few hours of golf before having to get back to reality.

Three cup of joe morning

Unfortunate start for Tiger on 1. Was surprised he laid so far back off the tee.

Not a good way to start the Open for Tiger

However he started with bogey back in 2006 and won at -18. Coincidence??? :)

Good point my friend. At least he stepped up and drained the 5.

Good point my friend. At least he stepped up and drained the 5.

Yeah my post was before that putt, thought he was already in. Glad I didn't throw a jinx on his bogey putt.

Pretty routine bogie by TW. Stetson looks like he not releasing the putter.

Sergio is looking good. Such a quality iron player.

Ivor Robson alone makes the Open awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

+2 after 2 for TW. May need to drop the "safe", conservative approach and go back to bashing a little...

Looks like Fowler has the stacsh look going on.

Well I "was" up at 4...at 435, I woke back up and wondered into loft and turned the golf on...haha. Good morning guys.

Yucky by Cabrera. Hazard to the right and long to the back of the green. Bogey putt upcoming.

The "featured group" is not featuring much good golf thus far!

Ugly swing by El Plato there..

Well I "was" up at 4...at 435, I woke back up and wondered into loft and turned the golf on...haha. Good morning guys.

I'm up in Niagara Falls in a newly purchased travel trailer trying to get my feed via wifi ----I see TW went bogey bogey to start......need to find a way to get my cable provider to provide live ESPN feed. I'm traveling to the Rock and Roll HoF today then the NFL HoF and won' t be around TV except WiFi....first major that I might miss in a long time.....even watched majors from the war zone in Afghanistan......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back