2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap... What a freaking shot by Rory.

Tiger is ready now !

My wife always looks at me like I'm nuts when I get up this early to watch golf. Only for The Open!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Rickie looks like he's got some confidence with the putter. Seems like always plays well at the Open as well. Yes my pick for the Contest as well..

Aaarggghhh! I hate being on the west coast when The Open is on! Best tournament of the year by far, and I have to go to bed just as it's starting! I should wake up just in time to see the final stragglers come in LOL.

Dear Ricky:

That mustache......

Tiger looks awful.

Love the way Rors is playing

Love the way Rors is playing

Taking advantage of his height. Just chucking darts out there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Taking advantage of his height. Just chucking darts out there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

As high as he hits it, he can attack most of these holes. Let's hope he doesn't take advantage of casual Friday this week

The tournament is not on where I live. Golf channel is playing a a feature with Matt Kutcher.

Tough watching Tiger struggle early. He just doesn't look comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its on ESPN .

The tournament is not on where I live. Golf channel is playing a a feature with Matt Kutcher.

Its on standard espn for me.

Edit, beat me to it.

Do not have that one. *bangs head*

You live somewhere that gets Golf Channel, but not ESPN?! I thought ESPN was the one channel that every provider in the world offered no matter what ...

Love how Sergio hits 7 iron from 187 or 207. Shane he hasn't realized his full potential.

You live somewhere that gets Golf Channel, but not ESPN?! I thought ESPN was the one channel that every provider in the world offered no matter what ...
In BC, you have to pay a pretty penny for extra channels like that. I am paying 80$ a month I get around 60 channels. And only 1 local sports one. Paid an extra 7$ a month for golf channel.

There it is for Tiger. Nice birdie.

I hope Tiger gets rolling, he got a good bird but he seems so cautious.

I really like Jordan Speith, and this might seem odd but I'm bored when I watch him swing, lol. It's that Stricker like swing...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back