2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Sergio hits 7 iron from 187 or 207. Shane he hasn't realized his full potential.

Sergio looks very comfortable out there. He could have a good weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'm the only one that thinks TW looks good for his third competitive round in 3,5 months.

Great story with John Singleton and smokes one down the fairway.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks TW looks good for his third competitive round in 3,5 months.

Very true, I guess I'm still not use to him being human. His swing looks very solid.

I want Singleton! Lets go working class hero!

He's held it together quite well and is battling when the round could have went south.

See any differences in his swing, Freddie?

Well someone named Joe should probably let him know that this isn't the concrete runway they played on in 2006 and get him just at least passively aggressive off the tee..

2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

He's held it together quite well and is battling when the round could have went south.

See any differences in his swing, Freddie?

His swing is perfect. I like that he is short of parallel. And attacking the ball. I also like that he isn't aimed left to play the cut. He is square to his lines and working the ball. He got stuck twice and his putting is like it's been in recent years. If that putter heats up he should have a good showing.

Last edited:
Well someone named Joe should probably let him know that this isn't the concrete runway they played on in 2006 and get him just at least passively aggressive off the tee..

This is the one thing I hate about his game. He can't adjust on the fly. He has a game plan and rarely goes away from it. Today is the day he should let loose with the FWs off the tee.

Fowler with a nice birdie.

This is the one thing I hate about his game. He can't adjust on the fly. He has a game plan and rarely goes away from it. Today is the day he should let loose with the FWs off the tee.

Agree...he's playing from 30-40 yards behind everyone else. One would think that's he's seen 6 and half holes now and could adjust and move to a more aggressive tee game.

On another note...Rickie back to his 2012 stache and back to early 2012 putting form as well.

Agree...he's playing from 30-40 yards behind everyone else. One would think that's he's seen 6 and half holes now and could adjust and move to a more aggressive tee game.

On another note...Rickie back to his 2012 stache and back to early 2012 putting form as well.

Rickie's game this year impresses the hell out of me.

Singleton saves Par! What a story

You think Watson is watching Furyk the next couple of days

Rory's iron game is on level 10 this morning.

Those bunkers ....uugghhh

Nice shot Rory. I'm digging Ricky right now, kid looks loose and on it.

Spieth in the pot bunker green side. Ugh those look so difficult.

He must have heard you!! FW right down center.

His swing is perfect. I like that he is short of parallel. And attacking the ball. I also like that he isn't aimed left to play the cut. He is square to his lines and working the ball. He got stuck twice and his putting is like it's been in recent years. If that putter heats up he should have a good showing.

Do you feel like he is missing some power due to stopping short of parallel?

Just burns the edge.

Rory and Fowler are impressing to watch this morning.

Well time to head into work. Err

Garcia went from Thursday to his typical Sunday in one hole.

Haha, that Brut commercial was great! Lol.

... Now back to golf... Sorry

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Great chip for Singleton. Nice shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back