DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Pohick tomorrow in the afternoon. Coupon ... pay for 9 get 9 free. Anyone want to join? Say around 2 or 3?

Today would've been a great day to play. Jealous over here... Had the day off but a yard project kept me busy. If my appliances show up at a decent hour I may try to squeeze in a twilight round tomorrow.

I'm in for tomorrow. Just let me know

Hey everyone. I was directed to this thread so I figured id say hello. Im a newer THP'ER and I live in the Tidewater area of VA. Look forward to chatting with everyone and hopefully the chance to play with yall some time.

Hey everyone. I was directed to this thread so I figured id say hello. Im a newer THP'ER and I live in the Tidewater area of VA. Look forward to chatting with everyone and hopefully the chance to play with yall some time.

Welcome Bugman. Thanks for dropping in thee thread. Keep your eye on this thread as people are always posting where they are playing.

We are in the process is discussing a big get together up this way the weekend of Aug 15-16 I believe.

No details yet, just beginning stages of discussion.

Awesome. I played with a THP'ER when I was on vacation last week and it was a great time.

Welcome Bugman! You will like the site .... great topics, great golf with the opportunity to make great friends for life. You have some nice courses down in the Chesapeake area!

Got this bad boy today. I would love you play this course but for 120 that just isn't in the cards for me.

9asy7e4y.jpg

I am pondering this as of right now ( have to ask the wife, of course) but I am thinking about Saturday August 2nd to play Twin Lakes in Clifton, VA. This is a Fairfax County course with 2 18 hole courses and I am thinking about playing both courses. Play one at 8am or so then tee off again at about 230 or 3. This is in the early stages so I haven't booked tee times or anything. I just wanted to see if there was any interest out there so let me know and I will gauge how many people want to play.

Here is a link to the courses:

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/golf/twinlakes/

If you are interested in one round or both just let me know. Let's make it happen!

I'm in for at least one round have to make sure with the wife . but should be good

Got this bad boy today. I would love you play this course but for 120 that just isn't in the cards for me.

9asy7e4y.jpg

It is funny how they show the water in the photo.....but you really do not see it when you are playing the course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is funny how they show the water in the photo.....but you really do not see it when you are playing the course.

Pine Ridge near Baltimore is like that. You play it and don't think it has a whole lot of water. But if you see an Ariel view if it, you think Holy Crap, I didn't know there was that much. Probably a good thing. Ha

I am pondering this as of right now ( have to ask the wife, of course) but I am thinking about Saturday August 2nd to play Twin Lakes in Clifton, VA. This is a Fairfax County course with 2 18 hole courses and I am thinking about playing both courses. Play one at 8am or so then tee off again at about 230 or 3. This is in the early stages so I haven't booked tee times or anything. I just wanted to see if there was any interest out there so let me know and I will gauge how many people want to play.

If you are interested in one round or both just let me know. Let's make it happen!

I might be down. I am suppose to play in a best ball tournament around that time....but if I a free I will swing it.

I might be down. I am suppose to play in a best ball tournament around that time....but if I a free I will swing it.

Sounds good man let me know as we get closer and we can figure out a game plan.

I've got a party that weekend otherwise I'd be down. Definitely enjoy twin lakes. You'll have a good time.

I've got a party that weekend otherwise I'd be down. Definitely enjoy twin lakes. You'll have a good time.
Got it. Thanks for letting me know. I am game for most weekends just thought I would throw this out there and see if it worked for people.

anyone playing tmrw morning out west near centreville?

anyone playing tmrw morning out west near centreville?
I am in Jersey City visiting friends for the weekend.

Hit em well!

Sounds good man let me know as we get closer and we can figure out a game plan.

Talked with a friend this morning...playing in a best ball tournament at Forest Green on August 2.

So I am thinking of switching to this Saturday. Thoughts?

I talked to the wife and my mother in law will be in town so yeah...... Golf is good

So I am thinking of switching to this Saturday. Thoughts?

I talked to the wife and my mother in law will be in town so yeah...... Golf is good

Strengthen that pimp had sir! Ha JK, I would be down but will be working pretty much every Saturday until Labor day.

It's a shame that we can never get a round in, work sucks.

Strengthen that pimp had sir! Ha JK, I would be down but will be working pretty much every Saturday until Labor day.

It's a shame that we can never get a round in, work sucks.
Haha yeah I know man. We pretty much have opposite schedules sucks.

I am good for Saturdays in September and October also.

Haha yeah I know man. We pretty much have opposite schedules sucks.

I am good for Saturdays in September and October also.

September is a wash for me, week after labor day I am at our condo in North Myrtle for 2 weeks. The end of the month I have a tourny. October sometime my annual Williamsburg golf trip comes up. So yeah, maybe a Sunday for sure, if not a weekend in October.

September is a wash for me, week after labor day I am at our condo in North Myrtle for 2 weeks. The end of the month I have a tourny. October sometime my annual Williamsburg golf trip comes up. So yeah, maybe a Sunday for sure, if not a weekend in October.
Nice condo in Myrtle Beach Ehhh that's interesting...... Golf trip? Haha

We will make something happen man. I can do Sundays also

Nice condo in Myrtle Beach Ehhh that's interesting...... Golf trip? Haha

We will make something happen man. I can do Sundays also

I would love another guys trip to NMB. It gets dangerous though. This is my ride down there.
e2a9y6y3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back