Win A set of Apex Pro irons

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
KBS and Callaway have teamed up on Instagram to give a lucky user a set of the Apex Pro irons. You have to upload the following script in your best British accent:

"Introducing the Callaway Apex Pro, a high-tech players iron that offers a soft responsive feel. The Apex Pro comes with the KBS TOUR-V, a lighter weight steel shaft that displays some of the tightest shot dispersion on the market...AND I WANT THEM IN MY BAG!"

Tag
@kbsgolfshafts and @callawaygolf in your post with #TourVOpen in your post. Most likes wins. There is already a young man with over 100 likes so it may be tough to catch him (his accent isn't that good, but alas that is not a factor). So record your video and let's see if a THP'er can bring home the set. I will try and like all the THP videos that you guys (and gals) post.

Oh and here is the link to my post in case you want to help me out. http://instagram.com/p/qjozO_zYrn/

Contest runs through Monday.

Very cool contest John. Heck many of us dumped a bucket of ice water on ourselves for no prize, so I would think we could easily muster up this challenge. I like the ideas of voting for all THP'ers. If everyone wants to post their link like you did, I'll definitely like them all as well.

Let's get a THP'er to win this!!

edit: for those that aren't aware, Instagram is a mobile appl and as far as I'm aware unfortunately doesn't work on a desktop.

KBS and Callaway have teamed up on Instagram to give a lucky user a set of the Apex Pro irons. You have to upload the following script in your best British accent:

"Introducing the Callaway Apex Pro, a high-tech players iron that offers a soft responsive feel. The Apex Pro comes with the KBS TOUR-V, a lighter weight steel shaft that displays some of the tightest shot dispersion on the market...AND I WANT THEM IN MY BAG!"

Tag
@kbsgolfshafts and @callawaygolf in your post with #TourVOpen in your post. Most likes wins. There is already a young man with over 100 likes so it may be tough to catch him (his accent isn't that good, but alas that is not a factor). So record your video and let's see if a THP'er can bring home the set. I will try and like all the THP videos that you guys (and gals) post.

Oh and here is the link to my post in case you want to help me out. http://instagram.com/p/qjozO_zYrn/

Contest runs through Monday.
John, Great job man. Your's is by far the best up there so far. I don't know how that one kid got 100+ already, but I have a feeling by the time this weekend is out, it's going to be someone with a big number.

edit: for those that aren't aware, Instagram is a mobile appl and as far as I'm aware unfortunately doesn't work on a desktop.

It works just fine on my laptop.
Great entry John !

Nice of Paige Ocktobur to help me out with my entry. Helps that she is a big Callaway fan!

http://instagram.com/p/qkMDJbSxlN/

Hope to win a set for my old man as he's been drooling over mine all year.

Last edited:
Wonder what it will take to win this. I think I've got a shot...

http://instagram.com/p/qkYC-gugLF/
I think that first guy has over 3,000 likes as of last night. I don't know, something seems a bit shady to me. That's way to many for people to have just stumbled on it. I don't know much about Instagram, but is there some sort of autolike feature you can subscribe to. I think the ballot box needs counting on this one ;)

Is there a list of people somewhere? Yeah that seems crazy! I'm at 320 and was feeling pretty good

I think that first guy has over 3,000 likes as of last night. I don't know, something seems a bit shady to me. That's way to many for people to have just stumbled on it. I don't know much about Instagram, but is there some sort of autolike feature you can subscribe to. I think the ballot box needs counting on this one ;)

I didn't know it was the most number of likes to win. I just assumed KBS and Callaway would pick the winner.

No I just looked at each post for the contest on Instagram and most of them had the number of likes listed. Yeah, I thought you would have been in pretty good shape as well. There was another guy over 2000 as well.

Yowza! Nuts. I could see potentially getting that high. Might have a trick up my sleeve :D

Yowza! Nuts. I could see potentially getting that high. Might have a trick up my sleeve :D

Hey pull out all stops if you've got them. Id love to see you win it. I didn't even bother entering when u saw those numbers.

I know that one of the guys used Reddit in some way to get all the votes, but don't know exactly how since I don't know much about that program. I think the other leader in the voting did the save thing. Makes it hard to compete, but the goal for KBS and Callaway was exposure and they got it.

Be the ball!!

Back