UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

Sucks Spyder is ending this way but Weidman whooped him in the first round. He looks for real. Feel bad though hate seeing that kind of ending

Well, this UFC 168 was alot crazier than I thought it was going to be. It's a sad way to end what was supposed to be an epic night of fighting.

What a fight! Varner looked like he was about to knock Trujillo out and Trujillo hung in there and dropped a bomb on Varner and won with a KO! Crazy fight

What a fight! Varner looked like he was about to knock Trujillo out and Trujillo hung in there and dropped a bomb on Varner and won with a KO! Crazy fight

Wow that was a KO

Anyone watching tonight? I think mike Pyle is bout to get retired.

Chael Sonnen has announced his retirement after the failed drug test.

Chael Sonnen has announced his retirement after the failed drug test.

Not a Sonnen fan, but he knew how to get people to watch his fights.

Anyone watching tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BJ Penn v. Frankie Edgar live tonight on FS1

Cowboy Cerrone had a great fight last night too! Barbosa and those kicks too!! oooo weee! Can't believe he injured 7 trainers in his camp prior to last nights fight. I love UFC! Started watching in 2010 and have been hooked ever since. I think one of my first fights I watched is when Cain Velasquez beat Brock Lesner. That was huge! That and Jon Bones Jones beating Shogun. Then it went from there and I see all these fighters develop in the sport. Good stuff! Never liked it before but it got me through some hard times in my life then so seeing people getting there ass beat was therapeutic in a way then.

Cowboy Cerrone had a great fight last night too! Barbosa and those kicks too!! oooo weee! Can't believe he injured 7 trainers in his camp prior to last nights fight. I love UFC! Started watching in 2010 and have been hooked ever since. I think one of my first fights I watched is when Cain Velasquez beat Brock Lesner. That was huge! That and Jon Bones Jones beating Shogun. Then it went from there and I see all these fighters develop in the sport. Good stuff! Never liked it before but it got me through some hard times in my life then so seeing people getting there ass beat was therapeutic in a way then.

Cerrone is fun to watch but cannot seems to win the big one.

Cerrone is fun to watch but cannot seems to win the big one.

agreed! His style is very different but would like to see him win the belt one of these times. That kick to the stomach on Miller really did him in and took advantage of it. I really want to see the Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones fight

BJ looked worse than ever in this fight.
yeah BJ said it best afterwards, "I should have never came back" he never looked comfortable and his tall stance made him look like twinkle toes out there. He got pounded badly.

So who's got who in the Brown Vs Lalwer fight? This should be a great, these guys are both warriors and bring it every fight. I need to make a pick. Its a tuffy but will prolly end up taking Ruthless as Browns appeared to have been hurt in his last two fights, lets say he's looked in danger a couple times where as Ruthless is just an animal and just continually brings the fight regardless of whether or not he's taking shots. I love both these guys.

So who's got who in the Brown Vs Lalwer fight? This should be a great, these guys are both warriors and bring it every fight. I need to make a pick. Its a tuffy but will prolly end up taking Ruthless as Browns appeared to have been hurt in his last two fights, lets say he's looked in danger a couple times where as Ruthless is just an animal and just continually brings the fight regardless of whether or not he's taking shots. I love both these guys.

Robbie Lawler I think will win it. He's been a savage as of late. Not to discount Brown but I think Robbie will beast mode on Brown.

wow great fight between Brown and Lawler!! I knew Robbie would edge it out but honestly didn't think it would go the distance. Awesome stuff!

I've started getting into MMA a bit more since a few fighters do their strength training at the gym I go to. Been to a couple regional matches and watched a couple of them fight on TV for bellator and ufc. Still trying to understand the strategies and all, but I have enjoyed it. Much more so than boxing.

oh baby!! anyone else see the press conference between Jones and Cormier? yikes! can't wait for this fight!

Back