WtB/WTTF: KBS wedge shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpluff

I <3 GAWLF
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
In the market for a shaft and thought I'd see what THP has before I go off and buy new. Need a shaft for a sand wedge head that needs a partner. Preferably mint condition, but reality is it will probably be a pull and I'm ok with that as well. Grip would be a positive but I have plenty I can throw on. Interested in:

- Hi Rev (S)
- Wedge (S or X)
- Tour V Wedge (wedge flex) [This is preferred]

To trade, I have some Callaway SR3s, a new Black/Silver SuperStroke 2.0 grip, and various other items. Accepting any inquiries or offers to get a deal done as well as outright buying the shaft.

Let at me know what you have, thank you!

In the market for a shaft and thought I'd see what THP has before I go off and buy new. Need a shaft for a sand wedge head that needs a partner. Preferably mint condition, but reality is it will probably be a pull and I'm ok with that as well. Grip would be a positive but I have plenty I can throw on. Interested in:

- Hi Rev (S)
- Wedge (S or X)
- Tour V Wedge (wedge flex) [This is preferred]

To trade, I have some Callaway SR3s, a new Black/Silver SuperStroke 2.0 grip, and various other items. Accepting any inquiries or offers to get a deal done as well as outright buying the shaft.

Let at me know what you have, thank you!

I think I have a couple kbs stiff wedge shafts you can have. I'll bring to MB

I have three KBS hi rev in x you can have as well.

Much appreciated fellas. Mods can lock this one up then. Two stand up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back