TaylorMade SLDR S Metalwoods Preview

Is the SLDR S fairway wood the same as the JetSpeed? Thechosen1 was hitting his JetSpeed 3 wood further than his driver. Made a great sound, too

Is the SLDR S fairway wood the same as the JetSpeed? Thechosen1 was hitting his JetSpeed 3 wood further than his driver. Made a great sound, too

Same? No. Similar? Some think so.

more similar profile to the Jetspeed than the SLDR. I like the Jetspeed 3 wood as well.

I can't wait to get my hands on these one week from today!

I think they are fairly similar from a performance point of view. I hit many 3 woods and hybrids before my purchase. I hit the SLDR S best. Jetspeed was #2. From a looks point of view, I don't think it's a contest as the SLDR S is really a nice looking club.

I went with SLDR S and experienced the same thing as Thechosen1. My 15 degree SLDR S 3W was not much different than my old TaylorMade R580xd 9.5 driver from a distance perspective. So naturally, I had to go out and get a new driver ; ) ...an SLDR S 10 degree, which has given me back distance separation between driver and 3W.

Back