North Alabama Hackers

Huntsville is a bit closer but I enjoyed the Shoals when we teed it up back in February so I'm good either way.

From where I live RTJ and the other two are about the same distance for me so its whatever you guys want.

Ok so the 4th is out. We can shoot for the 11th if you guys want.

Arg, in a tourney that weekend.

Hit'em long and straight!
@bigtazzGOLF

We'll how late in October you guys think is too late?

We'll how late in October you guys think is too late?
Don't know about others, but I'll play year round. Sunny and 35 is pretty nice. I think any time is good up to Thanksgiving. Then family vacations limit golf outings.

@bigtazzGOLF

Don't know about others, but I'll play year round. Sunny and 35 is pretty nice. I think any time is good up to Thanksgiving. Then family vacations limit golf outings.

@bigtazzGOLF

That's kinda me. We can wait till real late in October or even early November

That's kinda me. We can wait till real late in October or even early November

Same here.

Also, Huntsville is lots closer but I would try to make it to the Shoals if the date is good.

Same here.

Also, Huntsville is lots closer but I would try to make it to the Shoals if the date is good.

Let me get our ball schedule and we can work dates. I'm thinking late October. Just not got 25th

New user. Just registered a few days.
I live in East Limestone and work in Huntsville.

Just moved back to Nashville from Austin. When a date for a get together is agreed upon I would love to drive down to play.

Is there a date yet? I've got plenty of vacation days left and need to use them on something.

Is there a date yet? I've got plenty of vacation days left and need to use them on something.

No not yet. I am pretty much wide open after 10/14 so what you guys thinking?

my daughter lived in Cullman when she worked for an aero-photog company in Huntsville.....loved the Cullman area...

Let me revive this. What's everybody schedule look like ? I really want to play with THPers again

Let me revive this. What's everybody schedule look like ? I really want to play with THPers again

Let me make a suggestion: pick a date. You're never going to get consensus from everyone. If one or two people say they can't make it, go for it. But if a lot of people say they can't make it, pick another date and try again.

How's november 8

All involved let's make November 8 the day. Let's see how many hackers we can get together

@bigtazzGOLF

November 8 Tazz for the Memphis guys

I think Nov 8 is our Veterans Day parade here. But don't let that change plans. I'm not sure what's going to be happening with my shoulder anyway.

I'll definitely try to make it. Can't promise anything until we get closer, but it's on my radar.

http://www.rtjgolf.com/hamptoncove/

Is a link to the course we originally started talking about. Tazz had mentioned some courses over near Florence. If we get a ton from over that way I am OK with playing in Florence again.

Back