S.E. Va THP'ers ?

Bugman

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone close to the Virginia Beach area?

I know Lynchburg14 is from the Newport News area. I'm from Richmond, which is in the same vicinity.

Im in Chesapeake. Have you played spring creek outside UVA area? Nice course.

I am in Newport News.

Man, we wish you guys could have come to see the THP Tour Van and to the last THP Event that was fairly close in Ocean City. Tons of fun for those from your area that came out.

I am in Newport News

Man, we wish you guys could have come to see the THP Tour Van and to the last THP Event that was fairly close in Ocean City. Tons of fun for those from your area that came out.

THP has great events; I hope to make one someday.

Not to many in tidewater region (THP'ER) ill be back home in Chesapeake in 2 days if anyone wants to play anytime afterwards. Had a blast in Georgia this week and played with Ole Gray while I was here.

I'm originally from VB. Moved to Arlington, VA a couple years ago, but I try to go back down there once every other month to visit family and friends.

Richmond, VA here. Hop, skip and jump from VA Beach.

Live in Chesapeake, work in Norfolk.

I didn't know we had a south side thread. Everybody is from up north.

Im in Chesapeake. Have you played spring creek outside UVA area? Nice course.

One of the nicest courses in the state of VA!

I didn't know we had a south side thread. Everybody is from up north.
I don't think we do but I figured that id see if anyone was down here and maybe get together to play 18 or so.

Not since last October. guess I need to make a day trip to there.

They have some pics up on their facebook page. It's phenomenal. Not fully open yet, but just take a look!

Will do.

Richmond, VA here. Hop, skip and jump from VA Beach.
Have you had the chance to play The Foundry? Just outside of Richmond on the west side I believe.

Have you had the chance to play The Foundry? Just outside of Richmond on the west side I believe.

I have not had the chance to play there yet. I believe it is private.

I have not had the chance to play there yet. I believe it is private.
It is but there is a way to play it like 1 time a year or something like that. I played it last spring (again work stuff) and it was fantastic. Id say its on the level of spring creek but even quieter.

Anyone want to play sometime sunday or next week?

There are a lot of great courses in and around Williamsburg. I have never played most of them, but their reputation is spectacular. Royal New Kent is a little west of Williamsburg, but is supposed to be pretty awesome. Kingsmill and Golden Horseshoe are also spectacular. Kiskiack is also pretty close. I will be playing it next week and can give you an idea of quality of the course after that.

There are a lot of great courses in and around Williamsburg. I have never played most of them, but their reputation is spectacular. Royal New Kent is a little west of Williamsburg, but is supposed to be pretty awesome. Kingsmill and Golden Horseshoe are also spectacular. Kiskiack is also pretty close. I will be playing it next week and can give you an idea of quality of the course after that.
I agree. Any course mentioned here is a great track. let us know if you lose someone and need and 8th :)

Back