Michigan hackers, check in here

I know its only an 1 hr and 30 min drive which is nothing for you CJ!!!, but I've been so busy on weekends this summer its ridiculous. I keep watching this thread though, If I'm available I will jump in.

Fridays don't work for me as that is my league night.

Why do I have to be chained to my computer today??!! This is one day where living on a golf course sucks. I can't look outside without getting depressed.

Rbarthle and Michigan slice and I are heading up to Treetops for some golf August 25th. When talking to Treetops they said they have an unlimited stay and play package for 1 night and unlimited golf Monday and Tuesday for about $200ish, anyone else interested?

Rbarthle and Michigan slice and I are heading up to Treetops for some golf August 25th. When talking to Treetops they said they have an unlimited stay and play package for 1 night and unlimited golf Monday and Tuesday for about $200ish, anyone else interested?

Unfortunately I am out. Also looking to pass on the Group Golfer Lakewood Shores stay & play deal to someone that would like it. I'll even cut ya a deal!

I'm playing Indian Springs for the first time on Sunday, anyone in here ever ran the track? It's about time I play it since I moved to the area two years ago and I play a different course every weekend, surprised it took me this long (I know it's not supposed to be a great place, just curious how it plays)

I'm playing Indian Springs for the first time on Sunday, anyone in here ever ran the track? It's about time I play it since I moved to the area two years ago and I play a different course every weekend, surprised it took me this long (I know it's not supposed to be a great place, just curious how it plays)

I play Indian Springs now and then. I also use them for the range since they have grass tees. The only thing I don't like is paying the park fee for the range, which is why I typically go after 7pm. Decent course. Lots of opportunity to lose balls in the woods if your drives go astray.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A steal of a deal for sure.

$85 for One Person: One Night's Lodging, 36 Holes with Cart and Range Balls at A-Ga-Ming Golf Resort in Kewadin near Traverse City ($209 Value. Expires October 31, 2014.)
http://www.groupgolfer.com/

[h=2]Bucks Run has
NEW TWILIGHT SPECIALS!!!
[/h] Unlimited Twilight Golf
Golf any time after 3PM and receive unlimited Twilight golf.*

Discounted 4:30 Twilight Rate
Golf 18 holes with a cart, now for only $45.

I know Mmaynard11 will be up this way, fresh off his participation in the Morgan Cup
I believe Matt will be in town Monday through Wednesday.

I'm thinking lets get at least a foursome for this!
A great course, Unlimited golf on a great course for $45 lets do this!

Who's in, and what day works best for you?

Matt, I know your're busy, but what would your preferred day be?

Bucks Run has
NEW TWILIGHT SPECIALS!!!

Unlimited Twilight Golf
Golf any time after 3PM and receive unlimited Twilight golf.*

Discounted 4:30 Twilight Rate
Golf 18 holes with a cart, now for only $45.

I know Mmaynard11 will be up this way, fresh off his participation in the Morgan Cup
I believe Matt will be in town Monday through Wednesday.

I'm thinking lets get at least a foursome for this!
A great course, Unlimited golf on a great course for $45 lets do this!

Who's in, and what day works best for you?

Matt, I know your're busy, but what would your preferred day be?

A Friday could possibly work for me. I'll work a half day and make the hike from Dearborn around lunch time. Then I'll crash at CJ's for the night! :)

A Friday could possibly work for me. I'll work a half day and make the hike from Dearborn around lunch time. Then I'll crash at CJ's for the night! :)

Matt is in town Monday-Wednesday I believe.

Can one of those days work for you?

Hello, I'm in Canton. I'm new to the game, and am taking lessons right now. The only course I've played is Fellows Creek... well. that and Sultana, but that doesn't count!

Hello, I'm in Canton. I'm new to the game, and am taking lessons right now. The only course I've played is Fellows Creek... well. that and Sultana, but that doesn't count!

Haha Sultana. My dad took care of the course when he retired. Played Fellows Creek a few times back in the day!

Welcome to THP!

I used to live in Canton and have played many many rounds at Fellows Creek.

Sultana is where I learned to play golf. I live in Gibraltar and work in Dearborn/Allen Park.

I never learned much about golf at Sultana. I learned more about drinking haha. I grew up in Taylor, so I know all of those areas!

Hey guys I know this may be short notice, however I wanted to throw this out to the group.

We are looking for a 4th for a scramble that is next Friday August 8, 2014 which is for an amazing orginaztion called Hearts of Hope. My buddies daughter was born with a heart defect and we have been doing this for the last 9 years now.

The details are as follows:

Cost: $125.00
Golf Course: Heather Hills Golf Course (Romeo, Michigan)
Date & Time: August 8, 2014 Shotgun start at 9am

7:30 am Registration
8:00 - 9:00 am Continental Breakfast & Open Driving Range

If any of you are interested please send me an PM. Thank you.
3pm Dinner, Awards, and Silent Auction

Afternoon bump

Irish I could but I just got done setting up a work schedule that is really aggressive so I left myself no time for days off that I don't already have. Otherwise I'd be on this!

I can probably make it if you can't find anyone else.

Back