Official Gmamas Golf British Open Pool thread. Good Luck Entrants!!

Gmamas Golf, email sent. I was delighted when I checked the final standings and ending up in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] place. Wasn’t expecting that at all until nearly the very end. Phil & Justin let me down a bit. I didn't think that they would win it at the start, but thought that they would of been further up the leaderboard, given the better weather conditions, then originally forecasted.

I knew Rory was going to win, as I didn't put money on him, thus he avoided the jinx.

Fair Play on an awesome contest, really a lot of fun continuously checking the standings, nearly after every shot played.
The name, should have been Drogster, not Droster. I was setting the game up on my mobile and it was playing up on me, time for an upgrade.

Congrats to the 3 winners!

Congrats to tucsondivots, taccwil and Droster - great picking guys.

Congrats to the winners. And a big thanks to Gmamas for running it.

Thanks for running the contest! Outside of Kaymer I was at -54, I will take solace in knowing I made 5 good picks.

we just sent the $200 to folds of honor. thanks guys for participating. we will try to put something together for the PGA.

07/23/14FOLDS OF HONOR$200.00
General Transaction Information
Transaction Date07/23/14
Merchant DescriptionFOLDS OF HONOR
Merchant CityOWASSO
Merchant StateOK

we just sent the $200 to folds of honor. thanks guys for participating. we will try to put something together for the PGA.

07/23/14FOLDS OF HONOR$200.00
General Transaction Information
Transaction Date07/23/14
Merchant DescriptionFOLDS OF HONOR
Merchant CityOWASSO
Merchant StateOK

Thanks for hosting the pool and look forward to potentially doing something for the PGA

Thanks for hosting it was a lot of fun congrats to the winners

tucsondivots
user-online.png
ordered a pair of shoes and some shorts with his winnings!!

Let us now ho they turn out.

Just took delivery of my bundle pack of 6 polo shirts that I purchased, which was part subsidised with my winnings. Many Thanks, they look great.

Just took delivery of my bundle pack of 6 polo shirts that I purchased, which was part subsidised with my winnings. Many Thanks, they look great.

awesome. thanks for taking part.

Back