What does your course charge for a warm-up bucket? or cup lol

the courses I play most often are $3-$4 for a small bucket that probably has 20 balls in it. I don't like to hit a lot before a round so I usually pass on a bucket and end up finding 5-10 leftovers on the range to take a hack at.

home course is private and as such the range balls are included. public courses around here are $5ish for a small bucket of about 30. $7-8 for a large bucket. One has a mega bucket (it's really ridiculously huge... two people in an hour on the range probably won't empty it - I think over 200 balls) for $12

I warm up in my garage before going to play, haven't bought a warmup bucket at my local courses all year! It's $6 for a small bucket so I see no reason to ever spend that money again.

Most courses around here are 5 bucks for between 30 and 50 balls. My new home course has an option to spend 150 bucks on a range membership where you get as many balls as you can carry for 2 bucks.

Course down the street from me is $3 for about 25 balls, which I consider a decent amount for a warmup. Local muni is $5 for a small and $10 for a large, which is a pretty big basket. If I hit a whole large before a round, I'd be wiped out before the 5th hole.

Here in Charleston it's around $5 to $7 dollars for about 50 balls

I've been paying $1 for 25 balls. When I buy $20 worth.

Course down the street from me is $3 for about 25 balls, which I consider a decent amount for a warmup. Local muni is $5 for a small and $10 for a large, which is a pretty big basket. If I hit a whole large before a round, I'd be wiped out before the 5th hole.

Yes i know what you mean. i really wouldnt want to hit more than about 20

I've been paying $1 for 25 balls. When I buy $20 worth.

That sounds very good. That means you can get a non golfing practice range sesion for only 4 bucks for a 100 balls? Thats great.

Yes i know what you mean. i really wouldnt want to hit more than about 20

That sounds very good. That means you can get a non golfing practice range sesion for only 4 bucks for a 100 balls? Thats great.

It's awesome. That price is with the patron and keychain do-hicky discount. I only live a couple blocks away too. So I have no excuse.

Most places seem to be about $7 for about 40 balls with some with a resident discount of $-1. If just practicing, a Par 3 course not too far away has

Par-3 players basket(30 golf balls)$2.00
Warm-Up basket (30 golf balls)$4.00
Small basket (45 golf balls)$6.00
Large basket (80 golf balls)$9.00
Extra Large basket (115 balls)$12.00
Family basket (175 golf balls)$17.00

The local muni has 3 sizes:

35 balls - $5
115 balls - $10
Freaking huge (over 200 balls) - $15

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Man there are some pricey ranges at some courses. One local place is $4 for like 25 balls I think. Way overpriced, especially considering the mats are absolute garbage. A pretty nice course I played at this year was $5 for 40 balls. Didn't think that was awful, and it had a nice setup. But still if I'm gonna warm up I'd prefer not to spend more than $2-$3.

Range balls are included in my Dues. Delaneys school practice yesterday was at Horton smith (old muni) and the range balls were $6.00 for about 20 balls and no grass on the range. I hit one bucket and she hit 2 buckets, $18 was ridiculous

Man there are some pricey ranges at some courses. One local place is $4 for like 25 balls I think. Way overpriced, especially considering the mats are absolute garbage. A pretty nice course I played at this year was $5 for 40 balls. Didn't think that was awful, and it had a nice setup. But still if I'm gonna warm up I'd prefer not to spend more than $2-$3.

Se thats just it, Warming up does not mean 30,40,50 balls. Its just a small bucket to loosen up and just maybe a minor tweak if wanted but in any case just a warm up before playing. Couple of bucks for that is sufficient to me if your also a paid round imo. I'm not losing sleep over $5 bucks but as said earlier I would do it more often if cheaper. i dont ride to save cost and doint play as much as I would like due to cost. So adding 5 to every round does add up. Every 7 or 8th round would add up to another round of golf at 5 bucks a pop.

Yeah I never usually warm up on the range. Main reason is the extra time, and then cost. Only reason I did at the nicer course was because we were there as a big group for a special occasion. If there were more places with options for like $2, for like 15-20 balls, I might do it more often. I'm not there to work on anything, just to loosen up my body. And I already have a tough time shelling out the cost of some rounds. $5 might not seem like a lot, but it does add up.

Back