FS: KBS Tour-V STIFF shafts pulled out of Callaway Apex irons 6,7,8,9,PW,AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze

Reaction score
Handicap
I ordered the Apex a month or so ago with the KBS Tour V Stiff shafts, tried them out twice at the range and quickly switched back to KBS C-Taper lite, which is a better fit for me. They were professionally pulled by the pros at Haggin Oaks Golf Course - Repair Center.

The Tour V's are sturdy but light as you know - but if you feel like trying them out this is a good way to get them at a very nice discount.

Lengths are stock per Callaways website:

NameLength
637.5"
737"
836.5"
936"
PW35.75"
AW35.5"

6 shafts include (6,7,8,9,PW,AW)

.355"

Grips are Golf Pride New Decade Whiteouts in light blue with +3 wraps (pretty much midsize).

Shafts will be mailed out via USPS priority mail at my expense to the continental USA, others please PM to discuss.

Price is $100 and that includes free shipping!

I am in the Northern California - Sacramento area so they will be shipped from that location to you in some sort of tube I suppose.

These shafts are free upgrades for Apex but if bought alone expect to pay $35+ each for them (or $210+). I paid more than that to replace with C Taper Lites so this wasn't the smartest financial transaction for me, lol. I hope these find a great new home with a THP'er.

Please PM me with any questions or if you want to grab these sweet shafts.

ic7hUee.jpg

SzgieNI.jpg

Attachments

• P1000432.jpg
    P1000432.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000429.jpg
    P1000429.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000430.jpg
    P1000430.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000431.jpg
    P1000431.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
These should be .355 taper tips?

These should be .355 taper tips?

yeah, should be

did I overprice these or overestimate the demand? Price drop to $90 now!

Last edited:
Stupid question but are the lengths you listed with or without heads attached?

Stupid question but are the lengths you listed with or without heads attached?

Not a stupid question at all.......it can be confusing....but that's the length with the heads.

For example, the 6 iron shaft by itself is 36.75 inches long and 37.5 with the head.

....and as I posted in the Apex thread I launch the ball sort of medium already and had to swing too hard to get the tour-v stiff's to perform - although I could have probably gotten away with the regulars. I was sort of dumb to even order them with the Tour-V's but I had nowhere to try them out beforehand.

Last edited:
Ok, these puppies are off on their way to their new owner, BoostLE. Hit em' straight!

We can close this thread now, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back