THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ski bum sticks a bunker shot to 2' and we're 3 up again.

I'm still hitting the ball really well. My chipping had let me down a few times though, in struggling to get up & down.

Army and Ski go to 5 up
7usysyvy.jpg

Wongstongs sticks a wedge on a short par 3 to get back to 4 down.

I'm +15 thru 15...bogey golf in breaks my PB...dont blow it martsy!

They get another one back. 3 down.

Jaysfan and Wongstongs clawed their way back from 5 DN to 2DN in 3 consecutive holes. Skibum and I had enough of that and put the hammer down to finish them 3 and 2.

It was a pretty decent match and the crazy weather made us glad we didn't have to write a few numbers down haha.

Jaysfan and Wongstongs clawed their way back from 5 DN to 2DN in 3 consecutive holes. Skibum and I had enough of that and put the hammer down to finish them 3 and 2.

It was a pretty decent match and the crazy weather made us glad we didn't have to write a few numbers down haha.

Loved the match today, the epic wind made me feel like I was playing in the freaking Open haha. Tough conditions but great company. Helps that I stuck 2 bunker shots inside 3 feet too haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Think we are headed to a rain delay after 3.
7enu9edy.jpg

gy4uqery.jpg

...and there goes the horns. +1 through 3 for Castor and me.

Any awkward looks from the outside crowd in regards to the fact both of you are wearing pants in 90% humidity??

Any awkward looks from the outside crowd in regards to the fact both of you are wearing pants in 90% humidity??

Not at all. Actually a few others. The breeze is quite nice.

Back at it. #6
3e9a2a8y.jpg

ezu4u2yb.jpg

+1 thru 5 Castor is #2

Called it quits after 9 holes. Dripping wet, tired, but a fun round. Rain just never stopped coming down.

About to tee off at kings links with my friend. Another crazy windy day here. True links style.

y6a7y4aq.jpg
uqagyve3.jpg

Playing three way match play.

About to tee off at kings links with my friend. Another crazy windy day here. True links style.

Awesome man! I really do think that is a great course, hope to play it again in the near future. Real links experience (mostly) without the Chambers Bay drive or price.

Awesome man! I really do think that is a great course, hope to play it again in the near future. Real links experience (mostly) without the Chambers Bay drive or price.
45$ today, great price. I am even though 2, solid contact and not too much wind. Chambers would be fun to play.

+3 through 4

Birdies par 5, bombed a drive 342 downwind. 8 iron over the green, floppee it with no green to work with to 7 feet. Putt drained. Awesome bird.

+5 though 7

+5 though 9.

Birdies par 5, bombed a drive 342 downwind. 8 iron over the green, floppee it with no green to work with to 7 feet. Putt drained. Awesome bird.

That's right! Get another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back