Bridgestone - Final 2 Participants #THPMC - 2014 Morgan Cup

Holy smokes...I turned my phone off over 2 hours ago, because I didnt know when I would get out of my activation I am currently on. I just walked into my hotel 20 mins ago...logged into THP and was MIND BLOWN!!!! In the video you are talking about mmaynard11 right??? I hope so because if not...you just about gave me a heart attack. I am in the process of uploading my video and then will turn on my phone.

I can't even express where my thoughts are right now. I can honestly say it doesn't feel like I've slept for about 2 hours in the last 48. Josh, Morgan, THP and Bridgestone THANK YOU!!!!! This is an amazing feeling. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just say TPH??? Josh, Morgan...blame it on the sleep deprivation. What the hell...I am so exhausted I didnt want to go back and edit. Raw emotion here.

Love the video. Great job and welcome

Loved the videos, guys!!!

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Love this video and the reaction to the video announcement. Hope you got some sleep last night!

Eric it's been difficult. I managed about two last night and here I am again watching the announcement and catching up on everything. Hope I wake up I have a 300 alarm for my flight.

great reaction videos guys. Great ideas as well. Nice!

Holy smokes...I turned my phone off over 2 hours ago, because I didnt know when I would get out of my activation I am currently on. I just walked into my hotel 20 mins ago...logged into THP and was MIND BLOWN!!!! In the video you are talking about mmaynard11 right??? I hope so because if not...you just about gave me a heart attack. I am in the process of uploading my video and then will turn on my phone.

I can't even express where my thoughts are right now. I can honestly say it doesn't feel like I've slept for about 2 hours in the last 48. Josh, Morgan, THP and Bridgestone THANK YOU!!!!! This is an amazing feeling. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just say TPH??? Josh, Morgan...blame it on the sleep deprivation. What the hell...I am so exhausted I didnt want to go back and edit. Raw emotion here.

buddy...that may have been the best reaction video yet. Your reaction when you heard your name was priceless. It looked like those 24 straight hours of being awake went right out the window with the news.

Just a great recap of how you were feeling. Congrats again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man just read through this thread. Still gives me goose bumps. Remember it like it was yesterday! Hard to believe it was six months ago!!!

Timely bump as I just finished what was probably my last range session until I arrive in MB. It's crazy it's been almost 6 months to then day since I was selected. I can't thank Bridgestone enough for being such an amazing sponsor, THP for putting on this event and the countless individuals out there who have help me make it through this journey. Like my man Kang I get chills reading this thread. #Itstime

Watching these again was just so much fun. So where exactly did the time go?

JM

Watching these again was just so much fun. So where exactly did the time go?

JM

The cliche saying..."Time Flies When Your Having Fun". It's been awesome having 7 other great Bridgestone Staffers to share it with. We may be all on different teams, but that bond will be there!

The video of your reaction, MM...Dude, that's so cool it's beyond belief. Glad to see a fellow 330er in the MC, and representing Bridgestone no less!

im not even in it and seeing the raw emotion, the excitement, what the event means...now I can't sleep, either.

Awesome guys. Good luck!

The video of your reaction, MM...Dude, that's so cool it's beyond belief. Glad to see a fellow 330er in the MC, and representing Bridgestone no less!

im not even in it and seeing the raw emotion, the excitement, what the event means...now I can't sleep, either.

Awesome guys. Good luck!

Feels like it was just yesterday! Been unbelievable and the time is here. As for those sleepless nights...they have become more frequent!!!

Back