2014 #THPMC the BETS!!!

[Qu UOTE=cpljohnst;3180878]Alright let's do it. Hot sauce or spicy food challenge of some type. I'll update the wager list in a bit.[/QUOTE]
sounds perfect! Winner picks the spicy item? Video evidence.

ATLGolfer & NebGolfer
Golferbest & Adamw238

I will take the Golferbest / Adamw side Barry. Have confidence in my south GA brother ftw! What is the bet?

This was part of a bet that CJ and I have and I took GB and Adam. But I'll hedge my bet and take ATLGolfer and NebGolfer. City State for the win! I need to stay in the good graces of the local lawyer anyway.

Lets do a clothing challenge. Loser has to wear some sort of crazy socks at the next THP outing they attend. Say something like this:
UNST12-008-2_large.jpeg

[Qu UOTE=cpljohnst;3180878]Alright let's do it. Hot sauce or spicy food challenge of some type. I'll update the wager list in a bit.
sounds perfect! Winner picks the spicy item? Video evidence.[/QUOTE]

Video evidence for sure. I cant see myself drinking just sauce alone. If I lose I'll eat two "Wild" sauced wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. That's their hottest sauce. Good?

Added recent flurry of Wagers! This is fun! Please check for accuracy if you are mentioned here!

1. Michigan Slice bets Martsy. CJ takes War Eagle & DevRickus to beat Castor Hades & WickedCoolBeardedMan. Winner gets 1 month Avatar control.

2. IceyShanks bets Michigan Slice. Best of 7 out of:
DCBraad & KC720 (MS) vs Tadashi & #cookie (IS)
Canadan & Amart (MS) vs TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo (IS)
War Eagle & DevRickus (MS) vs Castor Hade & WickedCoolBeardedMan (IS)
#cookie & Tadashi (MS) vs Scarnici & Flog2424 (IS)
Amart & Canadan (MS) vs Fupresti & mpeterson (IS)
ATLGolfer & NebGolfer (MS) vs Golferbest & Adamw238 (IS)
Team Paradise (MS) vs Team Hackers (IS)

3. 5 way team bet for Twitter and THP avatar control for a week
Iceyshanks has Team Paradise
Mike_74 has Team Dot Com
Cpljohnst has Team Hackers
amsmith61 has Team Albatross
Brianbigoats I think took Team THP ? please confirm

4a. russtopher bets mike_74 that Scarnici & Smithfaced (russtopher) beat Ddec & Jman (mike_74). 1 week THP & Twitter Avatar control

4b. russtopher bets Sposey013168 that Scarnici & Smithfaced (russtopher) beat Ddec & Jman (Sposeynumbers). 1 week THP & Twitter avatar control

5. Cpljohnst bets Michigan Slice: two out of three for 2 week avatar control and winner picks losers hat to wear at next attended THP event
TNTCigarGuy & Johnny Mojo (CplJ) vs Canadan & Amart (MS)
Golferbest & Adamw238 (CplJ) vs Atlgolfer & NebGolfer (MS)
Team Hackers (CplJ) vs Team Paradise (MS)

6. Martsy bets IceyShanks: for avatar control for month of September
Jersey Nate & mmaynard (Martsy) vs Mward & NebGolfer (Icey)

7. OITW bets captaincaution: best 2 out of 3 for Ice bucket challenge
Howzat & Flog2424 (OITW) vs Fupresti & WardF (Cpt)
Castor Hades & WickedCoolBeardedMan (OITW) vs War Eagle & DevRickus (Cpt)
Scarnici & Smithfaced (OITW) vs Ddec & Jman (cpt)

8. OITW bets IceyShanks: best 2 out of 3 for Ice Bucket Challenge
Mward & WardF (OITW) vs Coers & Parshooter36 (IS)
Jman & DevRickus (OITW) vs Adwillingham & Paladin (IS)
V.man & J4U (OITW) vs Ddec & War Eagle (IS)

9. Michigan Slice bets Checkerd: For shave/buzz cut
Team Albatross (MS) vs Team THP (Chk)

10. Cpljohnst bets Iceyshanks: for Hot Sauce or Spicy food challenge
Nate & Jeff Spicoli (cplJ) beats ATLGolfer & J4U (IS)

11. amsmith61 bets OITW: for hot wing challenge
Troutbum & Six4Three5 (ams) beats Golferbest & AdamW218 (OITW)

12. drp3434 bets Soxfan: for spicy challenge
Golferbest & AdamW238 (drp) beats Troutbum & Six4Three5 (SOX)

13. Soxfan bets Cpljohnst: for spicy wing challenge
Golferbest & AdamW238 (SOX) beat ATLGolfer & NebGolfer (CplJ)

14. Philly V bets IceyShanks: Best of 5. Loser to wear Knickers or Loudmouth to Friday of Wilson/Chicago event.
DCBrad & KC720 (PV) beat Tadashi & #cookie (IS)
War Eagle & DevRickus (PV) beat Castor Hades & WickedCoolBeardedMan (IS)
Fupresti & MPETERSON (PV) beat Amart & Canadan (IS)
MikeDean441 (PV) beats TBD (IS)
Singles match x vs y TBD

Last edited:
This was part of a bet that CJ and I have and I took GB and Adam. But I'll hedge my bet and take ATLGolfer and NebGolfer. City State for the win! I need to stay in the good graces of the local lawyer anyway.

Lets do a clothing challenge. Loser has to wear some sort of crazy socks at the next THP outing they attend. Say something like this:
UNST12-008-2_large.jpeg
Can't do the long socks but I will do some very colorful short socks. Deal? If not, I can certainly do the wing challenge where I will do the Nuclear wings at Beef O'Brady's which I assure you are hotter than the wild sauce at Buffalo W.W. Have tried them both.

Can't do the long socks but I will do some very colorful short socks. Deal? If not, I can certainly do the wing challenge where I will do the Nuclear wings at Beef O'Brady's which I assure you are hotter than the wild sauce at Buffalo W.W. Have tried them both.

Wing challenge is good then. I've never even tried the "wild" at BWW. Hottest I've been is Mango Habanero. I'll update the list.

sounds perfect! Winner picks the spicy item? Video evidence.

Video evidence for sure. I cant see myself drinking just sauce alone. If I lose I'll eat two "Wild" sauced wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. That's their hottest sauce. Good?[/QUOTE]

Perfect, I'll do the same!

For all of you who've put your faith in Salt-n-Pepper, you're going to be very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wing challenge is good then. I've never even tried the "wild" at BWW. Hottest I've been is Mango Habanero. I'll update the list.
Don't know if they still have the challenge as I have not been to a BWW in several years, but I have 3 t-shirts from eating 10 of the wild sauce wings in under 10 minutes with no other food or beverage allowed during that time period. Don't think I could do that with the nuclear wings from BO'B. Will require plenty of cold beer to wash them down!

Let's do it! You name the spicy challenge and I am in.
I like the wing idea. Bdubs' hottest sauce is actually Blazin, and I think they may have a new ghost pepper sauce that might be hotter. So let's just say the hottest they have vs that other place you mentioned if you want. They come in 5 or 6 pieces I think, gotta eat the whole thing right? Definitely need video, but can stop in between each wing so it doesn't end up being 15 minutes long or longer haha.

Got my horses in round 1. Round 2 I'm taking Nate & Spicoli to beat DCBrad & kc720, if anyone wants that action.

The wheels are spinning in my head, there's still daylight before the bets close!

I'm down with that sir. And I believe you are correct about Blazin'. Didn't know they had a ghost pepper wing sauce now. I will definitely have to try those next time a see a BWW. The ones I was referring to at my Beef O'Brady's have ghost pepper sauce.

I'm down with that sir. And I believe you are correct about Blazin'. Didn't know they had a ghost pepper wing sauce now. I will definitely have to try those next time a see a BWW. The ones I was referring to at my Beef O'Brady's have ghost pepper sauce.
Don't know that for sure, but saw someone post something about ghost pepper sauce there on Facebook. If true then it sounds like it's t*t for tat :D

Pssst..... Hey Icey......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406167801.881243.jpg

Don't know that for sure, but saw someone post something about ghost pepper sauce there on Facebook. If true then it sounds like it's t*t for tat :D
Either way, hottest to hottest is good with me!

PhillyV and I have a bet, loser has to wear knickers or loudmouth slacks to the Friday round of Wilson/Chicago event. (Best of 5)
DCBrad & kc720 PV
Tadashi & #Cookie IS

War Eagle & Devrickus PV
Castor Hades & Wicked Cool Bearded Man IS

Fupresti & MPETERSON PV
Amart & Canadan IS

MikeDean441 PV vs ? IS

Singles match X vs Y ? (TBD)

Still time to get your friendly wagers in. Here are the ones on the books so far. Please check for accuracy if you are mentioned here!

1. Michigan Slice bets Martsy. CJ takes War Eagle & DevRickus to beat Castor Hades & WickedCoolBeardedMan. Winner gets 1 month Avatar control.

2. IceyShanks bets Michigan Slice. Best of 7 out of:
DCBraad & KC720 (MS) vs Tadashi & #cookie (IS)
Canadan & Amart (MS) vs TNTCigarGuy & JohnnyMojo (IS)
War Eagle & DevRickus (MS) vs Castor Hade & WickedCoolBeardedMan (IS)
#cookie & Tadashi (MS) vs Scarnici & Flog2424 (IS)
Amart & Canadan (MS) vs Fupresti & mpeterson (IS)
ATLGolfer & NebGolfer (MS) vs Golferbest & Adamw238 (IS)
Team Paradise (MS) vs Team Hackers (IS)

3. 5 way team bet for Twitter and THP avatar control for a week
Iceyshanks has Team Paradise
Mike_74 has Team Dot Com
Cpljohnst has Team Hackers
amsmith61 has Team Albatross
Brianbigoats I think took Team THP ? please confirm

4a. russtopher bets mike_74 that Scarnici & Smithfaced (russtopher) beat Ddec & Jman (mike_74). 1 week THP & Twitter Avatar control

4b. russtopher bets Sposey013168 that Scarnici & Smithfaced (russtopher) beat Ddec & Jman (Sposeynumbers). 1 week THP & Twitter avatar control

5. Cpljohnst bets Michigan Slice: two out of three for 2 week avatar control and winner picks losers hat to wear at next attended THP event
TNTCigarGuy & Johnny Mojo (CplJ) vs Canadan & Amart (MS)
Golferbest & Adamw238 (CplJ) vs Atlgolfer & NebGolfer (MS)
Team Hackers (CplJ) vs Team Paradise (MS)

6. Martsy bets IceyShanks: for avatar control for month of September
Jersey Nate & mmaynard (Martsy) vs Mward & NebGolfer (Icey)

7. OITW bets captaincaution: best 2 out of 3 for Ice bucket challenge
Howzat & Flog2424 (OITW) vs Fupresti & WardF (Cpt)
Castor Hades & WickedCoolBeardedMan (OITW) vs War Eagle & DevRickus (Cpt)
Scarnici & Smithfaced (OITW) vs Ddec & Jman (cpt)

8. OITW bets IceyShanks: best 2 out of 3 for Ice Bucket Challenge
Mward & WardF (OITW) vs Coers & Parshooter36 (IS)
Jman & DevRickus (OITW) vs Adwillingham & Paladin (IS)
V.man & J4U (OITW) vs Ddec & War Eagle (IS)

9. Michigan Slice bets Checkerd: For shave/buzz cut
Team Albatross (MS) vs Team THP (Chk)

10. Cpljohnst bets Iceyshanks: for Hot Sauce or Spicy food challenge
Nate & Jeff Spicoli (cplJ) beats ATLGolfer & J4U (IS)

11. amsmith61 bets OITW: for hot wing challenge
Troutbum & Six4Three5 (ams) beats Golferbest & AdamW218 (OITW)

12. drp3434 bets Soxfan: for spicy challenge
Golferbest & AdamW238 (drp) beats Troutbum & Six4Three5 (SOX)

13. Soxfan bets Cpljohnst: for spicy wing challenge
Golferbest & AdamW238 (SOX) beat ATLGolfer & NebGolfer (CplJ)

14. Philly V bets IceyShanks: Best of 5. Loser to wear Knickers or Loudmouth to Friday of Wilson/Chicago event.
DCBrad & KC720 (PV) beat Tadashi & #cookie (IS)
War Eagle & DevRickus (PV) beat Castor Hades & WickedCoolBeardedMan (IS)
Fupresti & MPETERSON (PV) beat Amart & Canadan (IS)
MikeDean441 (PV) beats TBD (IS)
Singles match x vs y TBD

Back