Idiot Free
Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin
Thursday Jul 24 - Sunday Jul 27, 2014
Purse: $5,700,000
Winning Share: $1,026,000
FedExCup Points: 500

I always thought this was a great tournament. Tons of history. As a kid, I thought it should've been a major, just because it was a country's championship, on North American soil.

And, this event always brought up talks of players having the US Open, The Open, and the Canadian Open trophy all in the same year, ala Lee Trevino and Tiger Woods.
First Canadian Open was in 1904. Only The Open and the US Open are older national championships.

I will be there tomorrow, it is an awesome course ( that I was not able to play yet, it is super exclusive)

I will be on the suite by the 16th green if you are looking for me :D

How I am gonna be staring at the TV on Friday to see if I can pick you out of the crowd. Should be a really good time for you!

My line-up for this week:
Kelly, C. Hoffman, Pettersson, Brown, Hearn, Choi, Cink, Donald, Crane, McDowell

this weeks team (of non-winners)
Perez
Clark (Tim)
Goosen
Johnson (Dustin)
Baddeley
Laird
Kuchar
Furyk
Merrick
Schwarztel

My lineup

DJ
Kuch
Furyk
Hoffman
Brown
Knox
Garrigus
Schwartzel
Van Pelt
DeLaet

my lineup this week:

Furyk
Delaet
Johnson
Schwartzel
Mahan
Donald
Brown
Hearn
Crane
Weir

I really wanted to take Kuch and Furyk this week but I'm running low on starts for those two.

Threw a couple Canadians in for kicks. Plenty of starts left for a guy like Watney and Villegas, so might as well give them a shot.

Watney, Nick
Mahan, Hunter
DeLaet, Graham
Brown, Scott
Hearn, David
Els, Ernie
Villegas, Camilo
Furyk, Jim
McDowell, Graeme
Donald, Luke

Had really wanted to play Kuchar as well, but he and Patrick Reed have the fewest remaining starts, trying to save them until the end.

I may or may not have an extra ticket.... hope my buddy can come!

its funny how my worst pick so far was my "safe pick"... comon DJ!

delaet with 2 birdies in a row, way to represent!

Kuchar, Furyk, Delaet are the hot group this morning. -3, -4, -5 through 8. Now if they keep it up on the back, I dunno.

Kuchar, Furyk, Delaet are the hot group this morning. -3, -4, -5 through 8. Now if they keep it up on the back, I dunno.

yeah... and they started on 10, the back nine is supposed to be the hardest!

Almost gpt hit by wagner!
uqade9uh.jpg

Be careful out there Marty haha

pereqery.jpg

ebydynu7.jpg

se6uta3a.jpg

15th tee

Stinson
6upa9yqu.jpg

Course looks to be in amazing shape. Super lush.

Back