Gmamas Golf group buy

were the winners announced? i got the email saying they were announcing them soon, idk if i missed it or not.

The email list the winners

oh wow, guess i didn't refresh my phone. grats to the winners 18 min ago!

Gmamas Golf group buy

avyma8u3.jpg

Sweet shirts! Are there any med or large paks left over?

I recieved my shirts today which was pretty quick. Personally I didn't like being nagged through email about payment. I thought this was a THP deal so I could understand it then, but anybody can go to your site and order that package. First impression was they are great quality shirts, I tried them on and wish I would have gone with Mediums but that's on me. As for the styles, I didn't really care for them, there was maybe one I would have bought in store. I probably wouldn't do a group deal like that again where I can't see exactly what I'm getting, but that's just me. I'm glad everyone else enjoyed the experience.

The only reason that "anybody" can go to our site and purchase is because the people we were "nagging" did not fulfill their promise to buy them. We cant just throw them away because people dont do what they say. We bought the proper amount to fulfill the promised orders and then were stuck with the inventory when people did not come through.

Hard to complain at $15 a shirt...

I saw the Addidas shorts 6 pack deal on the site. That's my next purchase. And then maybe the two-for deal in shoes.

Get the shorts first. They are one of the best deals we have and they are almost gone.

Gmamas Golf group buy

Wasn't part of the pre- order and got in late on the 6 pack deal, but received them today.. LOVE 5!!! Like 1! Great quality shirts! Very happy to get in on this deal! Looking forward to more Gmama deals.. Thx

Got my shirts 2 days after payment, really really fast! Will be wearing 5 of the 6, one adidas was too short for me, but my father in law gladly accepted it. For the price I'm very happy. Thanks Gmamas

Shirts were waiting for me when I arrived home from MC. I'm very pleased with the selection

Back