Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battery will go 7 hours, wonder how often you need to fill with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that 1 filling would only provide 20 minutes of continuos mist. Would be great to have here in the Vegas heat but I think I'll pass this time around.

I read that 1 filling would only provide 20 minutes of continuos mist. Would be great to have here in the Vegas heat but I think I'll pass this time around.
That's what I was afraid of, if it lasted 1 hour I believe I would order one. You probably would only use it about an hour in a 4 hour round, like when getting back in the cart after everyone had putted out on a green and when you got to your ball to wait for your turn to swing. With a 7 hour battery and 1 hour of fluid I believe it would last either a full round or very close to one using it like I believe people would.

http://search.rockbottomgolf.com/search.php?query=adamscaps

Thursday1PagerRBG_02.gif

That's what I was afraid of, if it lasted 1 hour I believe I would order one. You probably would only use it about an hour in a 4 hour round, like when getting back in the cart after everyone had putted out on a green and when you got to your ball to wait for your turn to swing. With a 7 hour battery and 1 hour of fluid I believe it would last either a full round or very close to one using it like I believe people would.

If it's not difficult to fill, you need to get 9 holes out of it. Then just fill it at the turn. Need to put a stopwatch on how much time I actually spend sitting/riding in the cart.

Heat index will be 100+ here this weekend, would be a good time to test-drive one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back