Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

We'll see thurs after league

League Smeege! As a newly adopted member of Team Iowa you need to come and be part of the destruction of Team Illinois!!!

League Smeege! As a newly adopted member of Team Iowa you need to come and be part of the destruction of Team Illinois!!!
Ohhhh, so Team Iowa is having to reach out to Kansas for help?

Ohhhh, so Team Iowa is having to reach out to Kansas for help?

Talking smack when it was a lucky 55 foot putt that gave Team Illinois a 1 shot victory?

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Talking smack when it was a lucky 55 foot putt that gave Team Illinois a 1 shot victory?

I'm definitely feeling a need for a rematch. I played pretty well the last time, at least for 36 of the 54 holes. But my game is in even better shape now, and I'm feeling a solid performance coming on.

As the Mayor, I decree that accepting Kansas residents for Team Iowa is ok.

~Rock

Throwing Taylor under the bus. ..if we would of turned in a scorecard. .it was ours

Throwing Taylor under the bus. ..if we would of turned in a scorecard. .it was ours

Pitch forks and a scarlet G for Taylor!

Rock is ready to rock out!

Wait... Hold on... Me thinks someone also had a ummm... "fortunate" chip-in from a not so great position right before that... Is "luck" that selective? :wink:

...As the Mayor, I decree that accepting Kansas residents for Team Iowa is ok.

I saw the stranglehold you have on that town, so I'm not going to argue against this. But... I'm gonna invoke the dirty politics act of Illinois (it's really just an understood law of the land, here), and have Illinois skip Iowa to annex Nebraska... Hello, Icey! :drinks:

Rock is ready to rock out!

Lol. I love this pic too. I'm already contemplating an epic, and very diverse, playlist for this event. All I know for sure is that it will start off the same way EVERY one of my college parties started. With Bone Thugs N Harmony, feat. Notorious B.I.G., doing Notorious Thugz. Epic song, it doesn't get any more classic hip hop than that.

I saw the stranglehold you have on that town, so I'm not going to argue against this. But... I'm gonna invoke the dirty politics act of Illinois (it's really just an understood law of the land, here), and have Illinois skip Iowa to annex Nebraska... Hello, Icey! :drinks:

Doesn't everyone in Illinois eventually get caught in the dirty politics act though? I wonder who we can appoint as special counsel to investigate this and unwind it.

~Rock

Wait... Hold on... Me thinks someone also had a ummm... "fortunate" chip-in from a not so great position right before that... Is "luck" that selective? :wink:

What you saw was pure skillz!

So is this thing happening.... How many we got lined up?! Still trying to decide between the Ryder Cup and this...... Ugh. My dad seems to be excited about Iowa though.....so that may sway me.

Bulldog my advice on the back is ice, ice and lots of stretching. It's been a lot of help. That Serola Belt has been tremendous as well.

Back to the beach/pool!!

e2uzysy8.jpg
hume6a3u.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Happening as far as I am concerned. You Better show up! Now enjoy your vacation.

Yea, it's happening. And I'm pretty sure you are coming to Iowa. I mean, it's Iowa.

On a side note, I've concluded that I can make a playlist with some music from bands from every state that will be in attendance.

~Rock

Yea, it's happening. And I'm pretty sure you are coming to Iowa. I mean, it's Iowa.

On a side note, I've concluded that I can make a playlist with some music from bands from every state that will be in attendance.

~Rock
There's only one band in Nebraska!!!
http://www.unl.edu/band/welcome
MarchingBand2013_IMG_1207.jpg

I am in even if my wife kills me lol

I am in even if my wife kills me lol

She does know you're going to Iowa, and not down the street to Bushwood, right?

She will know when I am late for dinner lol

Am i the only one who is already excited for this? Might be the #THPMC coverage, but im ready to play with some THPers.

~Rock

I'm totally ready! Need to figure out how to stir the excitement for this. I'm playing Coldwater next Saturday. I will talk with them about tee times fir Sunday October 5th. Since I will be staying at home, I need someone to look into the haunted house. If everyone wants to stay there.

Those that played last year knows how good Coldwater is. Honey Creek us a great course and I know will be a hit! This is only a quick 9 weeks away. Don't put it off. Clear your calendar and get in!!

She will know when I am late for dinner lol

No doubt about that. U certainly don't miss meals!

From The HTC One Blue!

Am i the only one who is already excited for this? Might be the #THPMC coverage, but im ready to play with some THPers.

~Rock
Si. Put me in that mindset as well. With this outing, I'll again be "grouping" THP outings with the Bridgestone event the weekend prior.

Write me down, I'll be there. But will have a place to stay so no need for lodging for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I'm out. I'm trying to qualify for my clubs Langford Cup tournament and the tournament occurs this same week.

Back