The Ultimate Hole In One

Cookie!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah dude! Amazing. Great job to get that on video as well!

A freakin Mazing.

That video makes me so happy. Great work Cookie

Wow - that is awesome !! Way to go #Cookie!!!

Congrats Cookie!

Gotta give a shout out to Orange Hog as well. You nailed the coverage man, so exciting seeing it

This also was the first ace I've witnessed in person...goosebumps. What a shot, and a great call by Orange Hog.

Case. Just saw this for the first time. You NAILED this call. I can't wait to see the rest of the footage the volunteers shot.

He crushed it. Great job man!

Cookie!! So happy for you man. What a shot, and how amazing to do it on the last day of the Morgan Cup AND have it captured on video. In a weekend full of memories that will last a lifetime, that has to be the ultimate.

Congrats Cookie! Obviously "No Ragrets"

Cookie! That does it, I'm going to buy myself some of those cookie monster boxer shorts hoping that I get a HIO too!

So cool seeing guys running up on the tee box!

For those wondering, #cookie was a class act and bought 75 drafts at the bar for the entire crowd!

Cookie! Way to go! What an amazing shot. I loved seeing everyone rush the tee to celebrate with you. That must have been absolutely surreal!

Congratulations Captain #Cookie! Once in a lifetime shot during a once in a lifetime event.

For those wondering, #cookie was a class act and bought 75 drafts at the bar for the entire crowd!

Yes he did that freaking stud

Congrats Cookie, now you can buy the whole board a round!!

Cookie!!! That was so freaking cool to see. Love that people sprinted at him screaming lol what an epic bit of tape right there

That was just awesome to watch. Way to put a stamp on the last Morgan Cup. 75 drafts at the bar as well, dang.

Cookie!!! That was incredible! Congrats!!! That video is just ridiculously awesome.

Somebody send that to ESPN and get Cookie in the Top 10!!!!!

What a shot Cookie! You'll remember that forever

Absolutely amazing Cookie! Congrats on the hole in one. Great shot and to have it filled in a competitive round is insane.

Couldn't have happened to a better person. Cookie is the freaking man. Well done. So awesome to have done that, and in competition while on camera no less. Out Freaking Standing!!!!

Cookie, that was brilliant my man! Congratulations! Unreal moment!

Couldn't have happened to a better person. Cookie is the freaking man. Well done. So awesome to have done that, and in competition while on camera no less. Out Freaking Standing!!!!

I couldn't have said it better. #Cookie is an awesome guy, great to have such a wondering moment happen to him!

Back