Contest Winners Thread

8d5d587174c55c65660811dd04353e54_zps29b3b785.jpg

Would kill for a coin! LOL

Really looking forward to the contests. Thanks for doing this, too!

Received my Els for Autism Coin today! Pretty cool!

tenuhe6e.jpg

4asemere.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Just won $100 at my local VFW for buying a $5 raffle ticket. Great timing since I just purchased GMAMAS 6 pack of shirts.

Wow Wreck-It! That is an amazing bit of swag!

Oh...hello!

Oh...hello!

That's a great win there !

Way to go Sparks!

Good job Sparks!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Nice win sparks!!

Won the pick the winner contest for go time golf. Prize was a putter grip & Headcover or a dozen balls. Which way do you think I went??? Bridgestone B330-RX baby!!!

Won the pick the winner contest for go time golf. Prize was a putter grip & Headcover or a dozen balls. Which way do you think I went??? Bridgestone B330-RX baby!!!

This guy is smart.

I was waiting for everything to arrive before I posted this, so here's all my US Open prizes. If only I won Phil's paycheck too lol. I'll probably do a contest later as I don't need all those coins.

If you are wanting to unload a coin, may I buy one off you?

Congrats on winning all of this amazing stuff guys!

I was waiting for everything to arrive before I posted this, so here's all my US Open prizes. If only I won Phil's paycheck too lol. I'll probably do a contest later as I don't need all those coins.

Wow what contest did you win?

My shaft arrived from the Fuji contest I won last month, I went with the new Motore Speeder 757. They threw in some extra goodies too!
enu4ysyb.jpg

Finally Stopped my losing streak.

Capture4_zpsb0507bf7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

duece would you be willing to sell one of the open coins by chance?
Honestly, I don't feel right making money off a contest I happened to win by chance. I will be looking into giving away a couple, and possibly trading a couple at some point however.

Back