Zero Friction Gloves

Sounds intriguing, but man, what a terrible name for a golf glove.

Anyone tried them?

Intrigued by the one size for all concept.

http://www.zerofriction.com/zero-friction-mens-compression-golf-glove.html

I haven't bought one so I can't speak to the durability, but I normally wear a regular XL or XXL depending on the brand. I have tried these on and they would work for me. Pretty reasonable price point as well. The two retailers I have seen them at had a fairly big color selection as well, easier to do when you stock one size instead of 6-10.

Sounds intriguing, but man, what a terrible name for a golf glove.

I always laughed at the idea that FootJoy was a preferred name for a glove.

The price is right. I fear that 'compression' also means 'looser fit' on those of us with skinny fingers.

~Rock

I'd try the blue ones for that pricepoint. Definitely interested in the OSFA though.

I would have to assume that their brand name was based around selling tee's first, where the name makes sense. But now with them making gloves/grips and whatnot, the name doesn't quite fit lol.

Never knew they had them, but the colors are nice!

To me, zero friction sounds like the club will fly out of my hands.

I have tried 3 different colors of these so far and here are my thoughts:

Fit-surprisingly good and don't loosen up with wear. I normally wear a cadet large and these fit better than any other glove I have tried and maintain that fit

Grip- Again quite good. I laughed at the zero friction name too but they are as good as any other glove and better than most I have tried. Have a little pebbly texture that provides a nice contact.

Wear- Here they seemed a little lacking to me. I quickly developed a wear spot in the heel of my hand where I think the end of the grip must be resting. Having said that, the surface material seems to be bonded to a stretchy under lay fabric and I am still using the same glove with the wear spot with no discomfort to my hand and no loss of grip, and that is the only weak spot so far. This is after perhaps 10 rounds or so and 3 or 4 lessons plus several large buckets, so pretty decent all things considered. The material was the same color as the grip surface, so it is not cosmetically noticeable.

The colors are BRIGHT and I really like them. I am planning on trying some of the others, and I had to give away my red one because my instructor loved it. I have tried the blue and green and both were bright and I had similar results with both colors.

I use one because they have them in blue and that matches very well with my bag, shoes, and clubs and just about everything else of mine that involves golf.

Fit is good, doesn't get loose during the round which is nice and has very good grip.

Haven't had any problems with durability so far

these are on Dicks Sporting Goods website but I have never noticed them in store. I will make an effort to find these next time I am in there and try them out. Looks intriguing as I am between sizes as well.

Funny...I just bought one last night and came here to see if anyone else had one. For $11 at Dick's, hard to go wrong. I have large though not huge hands and it fits well. Durability is a question but I go through a couple gloves a summer regardless (almost) of brand. Bought the blue because I think white gloves are boring!

I'll report back after a couple range sessions and rounds.

Have bought a few in black, white, and blue. Gloves fit perfect for my hand and have yet to loosen up over the time I've had them. I also have had the wear area in the palm like a previous poster, but only on the white glove as of now. It so far has not created a hole in the palm, but juts a slight wear. At this price point with the color options and ebay stores selling them in pairs with free shipping for around $22 I don't see me looking at any other gloves in the near future.

I have used them and got my dad using them as well. They don't last long enough for me compared to another brand, but my dad has stuck with them. My club carries them in the shop and Dad gets one every time he comes over. He normally wears a XXL and this one stretches out nicely for him.

Picked up a blue one saturday. Played it twice already and seems ok to me. I wish it was a tad snugger but sure like thd blue. Wish they had a orange one on the shelf or I would have got it.

Thanks for replies, might have to try one :)

Song Dog - what size are you usually? I'm a medium but most of the replies seem to use larger sizes so would be concerned about you snug comment, I like a snug fit.

I really like this for so far. Very comfortable and grips well. Developed a small wear spot after six round in heel of palm like others but still works and looks good. I usually wear large and this fits great.

I really like this for so far. Very comfortable and grips well. Developed a small wear spot after six round in heel of palm like others but still works and looks good. I usually wear large and this fits great.

Just a quick update. I've had several of them (got a deal I couldn't say no to). I am no longer using them. The outer color shell just comes apart too quickly. Pulled one out of a package and hit a range this past week and by the end of a bucket, it was falling apart. They simply do not last very long. The longest one I had was the one in my report from July last year and shortly there after, it fell apart.

They look nice and fit well but durability makes it a no-go for me.

Just a quick update. I've had several of them (got a deal I couldn't say no to). I am no longer using them. The outer color shell just comes apart too quickly. Pulled one out of a package and hit a range this past week and by the end of a bucket, it was falling apart. They simply do not last very long. The longest one I had was the one in my report from July last year and shortly there after, it fell apart.

They look nice and fit well but durability makes it a no-go for me.

I agree completely, my girlfriend has long and petite hands so getting a glove that fits her is just about impossible. She loves these gloves and they work really well for her, but for me it started to fall apart after one range session. I love the way they fit but the durability is very poor.

I just picked one up, to get free shipping, I don't mind the fit/feel, we'll see about the durability, the mesh is a nice addition though, I bet it breathes real well.

Back