Adidas Men's ClimaLite Tour Tech Shorts

instant3

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anybody have experience with Adidas shorts that can give me a quick answer? I am thinking about getting a 4 pack of shorts from the great people over at gmamasgolf.com, but was worried about size. Do they fit true to size? Or do they run small? I see they have a longer inseam than the 3 stripes Adidas shorts. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

For me they fit true to size.
Dont forget the coupon in the Random and off topic section for an additional 10% off.

I have had a few pairs and they fit true to size.

Another vote for true to size

Perfect, thanks for the quick replies. Gmamasgolf is awesome, already ordered and recieved two pairs of Adidas cleats. Ordering the 4 pack of shorts and 6 pack of mixed shirts... Love the extra 10% hookup too!

Perfect, thanks for the quick replies. Gmamasgolf is awesome, already ordered and recieved two pairs of Adidas cleats. Ordering the 4 pack of shorts and 6 pack of mixed shirts... Love the extra 10% hookup too!
I've been very happy with the heathered Adidas, though these do run a bit smaller than other Adidas pools I've had.

I've been very happy with the heathered Adidas, though these do run a bit smaller than other Adidas pools I've had.

Those are actually the shirts we got for work polos this year. They're very sharp.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

For me they fit true to size.
Dont forget the coupon in the Random and off topic section for an additional 10% off.

JB i am unable to find the coupon code, any way you could find me a link?

These shorts are fantastic. I bought the 4 pack last week. True to size and very comfortable.

Back