Adams Speedline Super S clubs

Hexad Tom

Reaction score
Has anyone played these clubs?
If so, how long have you had them?
How do/did you like them?
Where did you get them?

last year I played the 3w, 3h, 4h, and 5h. very solid clubs that can be had pretty dang cheap these days. I also played the driver but it wasn't for me. I can't comment on the irons, though.

Hit them last year they were very nice just to too big for my eye

last year I played the 3w, 3h, 4h, and 5h. very solid clubs that can be had pretty dang cheap these days. I also played the driver but it wasn't for me. I can't comment on the irons, though.

I'm currently bagging the Driver, 3W and 3 Hybrid. Got a great deal on them from Global Golf back in May. Very solid clubs in the 3 wood and hybrid and I'm learning to hit the driver head/shaft combo better after I cut it down an inch and a quarter.

I havent played the irons but they can be had for a steal now via Ebay vendors and other places...they are basically closeouts, right around $200 for a complete set 3H, 4H, 5-PW, sometines even with a GW thrown in.

I've thought about picking up a set to try out and replace my older Adams A3 as my backup/loaner set.

Reviewed the driver, had the fairway wood, had a couple of the hybrids - or maybe just one hybrid. It's been awhile.

I didn't love the driver for my swing. Just was all over the place with it and it sounded pretty terrible.

The fairway wood was one of the year's best. Long, easy to elevate, forgiving. Really had it all imo.

The hybrids were bigger than I like and never loved them. Looooooved the Super LS hybrid though. Still on the forgiving side, very long, sounded great, looked great.

Hated the driver but LOOOOVED the hybrids..

Haven't hit the irons but they get great reviews on forgiveness.. Almost pulled the trigger on a set of 3H, 4H, 5-GW for around $220 before i decided on the Rbladez HL.

If you decide to buy them go the Ebay route.. Very cheap and new most of the time.

Thanks all for the feedback!
Looks like the fairway woods are a hit; the driver not so much.
That's no problem because I intend to be teeing off with a 3+, and the existence of one in this line is one of the reasons why I am looking at it.
I've never hit a hybrid, so I don't know what to expect there and won't have anything to compare to.
On the whole, it seems to be a good solid set of clubs for the money.

I've been searching the web, and I am having trouble coming up with many good sources for sets of these clubs. Are there any other (maybe more recent) sets out there that have standard or slightly large faced fairway woods, include a 3+ or 2 wood and can be had in a complete set?

Back