Ogio Towel Holder

SullyDan

Reaction score
Handicap
Question for you guys: I bought an Ogio Golf bag last year with the rope style towel holder. Love the golf bag but I use a frogger towel and it stretched out the rope and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could replace the rope with something a little more durable? Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Can you take a picture of it?

Question for you guys: I bought an Ogio Golf bag last year with the rope style towel holder. Love the golf bag but I use a frogger towel and it stretched out the rope and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could replace the rope with something a little more durable? Any ideas? Thanks in advance

I have a tool on my bag thats new that I love. Its called a Snap Hookz. Uses the bag cover snaps. Go to this site and check it out.

http://snaphookzgolf.com/

Love my ogio bag, but hate the accessory holder. Couldn't tell you how many times my Bushnell somehow unhooks from the rope and ends up on my shoulder straps. I know right? This has happened at least a dozen times. I don't know how it ends up there but I'm so grateful otherwise I'd be down a range finder :)

u8udu4a8.jpg

Thanks so much for your idea. Just purchased one!!

Can you not just put the towel on a carabineer? That's what I do and it works great.

That snap hookz thing looks great. Going to have to pick one of those up, even though my bag has plenty of places to attach accessories. Lol.

Back