Orlando Area in August?

Grand Cypress new course appears to be aerated that weekend, I would double check that, and the availability of n/s tee times.

Celebration is only 40 for residents with lunch on golfnow, I bet they will match that for us.

I'm all for Mission Inn, but that is going to be a haul for some folks as well.
Where'd you see their schedule? I wasn't able to find it.

I checked the 23rd on their online tee time reservation and the 23rd looked pretty open for all courses.

All these courses sound good to me , I haven't played any of them.

No worries, man. I'll see you in September.
if i was not on the committee i would be in Orlando just to avoid going to the school event :laughing:

Where'd you see their schedule? I wasn't able to find it.

I checked the 23rd on their online tee time reservation and the 23rd looked pretty open for all courses.

Golf now showed the new course with an A, usually means aeration. Definitely worth confirming

Golf now showed the new course with an A, usually means aeration. Definitely worth confirming

Roger that. I thought you saw it on their site. I know some courses put that info out there.

I'm fine with celebration or grand cypress (any non aerated combination). I've only played the new course at GC.

If you have room as of now the 16th works for me and I haven't played Renditions this year.

I'm going away tomorrow morning for a couple days and be offline so if you guys find something for that day and your taking a head count, count me in.

I kinda dig that 2 for $79 at Grand Cypress deal, regardless of what courses we end up playing.

I kinda dig that 2 for $79 at Grand Cypress deal, regardless of what courses we end up playing.
Ya, that's really cheap. I would say call them and see if we could book something this far out.

Were there time restrictions on the deal?

There were no limitations in Alans post, maybe there was more info in the email itself.

Not that I saw in email or website.

I just spoke with Darlene at Grand Cypress, and she said the 2 for $79 was for resort guests, but she could get us on the North/South courses for $79 individually at 12, 12:10 and 12:20. New Course will still be recovering from being punch on the 23rd.

I just spoke with Darlene at Grand Cypress, and she said the 2 for $79 was for resort guests, but she could get us on the North/South courses for $79 individually at 12, 12:10 and 12:20. New Course will still be recovering from being punch on the 23rd.

No thanks.

LOL @ Noon tee times in August in Orlando.

Yeah, I think we can keep shopping for somewhere better.

Try Celebration?

Yeah, I think we can keep shopping for somewhere better.

Try Celebration?

Looking at their site, there's nothing between 8:30 and 10:07, but after that its wide open. We could probably get 10:07, :15 and :24. The list only has 9 people confirmed, I'd hope we could pull a couple more.

Looking at their site, there's nothing between 8:30 and 10:07, but after that its wide open. We could probably get 10:07, :15 and :24. The list only has 9 people confirmed, I'd hope we could pull a couple more.

I'm betting we could add my dad into the mix, I'll talk to him this afternoon.

I also would vote no on that price

I have a non-THP friend in Orlando I can invite. Maybe a recruitment trip haha

So no one is opposed to Celebration starting at 10am on the 23rd?

Celebration Golf Club
Saturday August 23rd
10:07, 10:15, 10:24

Sounds good. I will be there.

I told them 12, so lets see if we can't fill it out.

Back