Ultrasonic Club Cleaners - anyone use them ?

BaldingEagle NZ

Mr.T - I pity the fool
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey team

Been looking into purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use on my clubs - watch a few vid's and am impressed with what I see, but before jumping in head first I thought I would see if anyone has any experience with these machines

a> Do they work ?
b> Any good on both heads and grips ?
c> Any negative feedback ?
d> Thoughts

No I'm not a lazy bugger, I am just super impressed with the results seen on the web, unfortunately being wayyyyyyy down in New Zealand I have not managed to find a local (or even close to local) club/shop that has one in action - I'm sure there must be some #THP'ers that have come across these in their travels and I would love to hear their thoughts

Cheers

Are you talking about the large ones that do like 10 clubs in a minute or two and cost a few thousand bucks?

I have been doing some research and have found smaller option that run in the $200 - $300 mark, then seem to do what the larger ones offer but with the cost associated, sure they are a little smaller and wont take a full club laying down but that's not really what I was after anyway

Specifications of the main unit im looking at
30L water capacity
Inner tank dimensions 500x300x200 (LxWxH)
0-30 minute selectable clean time
0-165* digital heating selectable option (800w ceramic heater)
Full Stainless Steel
Meets all FCC. CE and ROH certifications
Approx. weight 33 lbs

Not going to lie, I think it would be a complete overkill waste and I have more golf clubs than the average bear.
But who am I to say what someone should spend hundreds on, if you like the way it works, have at it.

Exactly what the wife says ..... but you know how it is when you get a little something in your mind, always seek ways to justify things

Would be really keen to hear if anyone has actually used one to see if the hype is just hype of if they actually do what they say

Exactly what the wife says ..... but you know how it is when you get a little something in your mind, always seek ways to justify things

Would be really keen to hear if anyone has actually used one to see if the hype is just hype of if they actually do what they say

I have used one of the big ones at one of the OEMs previously. It seemed to do the same thing water and a rag did.

Back