Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

For those wondering, based on current rates in the area, just figure on $60-70 per night. I'll work on a group rate once we get a better head count. Obviously, for the many that share rooms, that's 30-35/per night.

Maybe I should try to find somewhere that has zero TV so I don't have to endure any Husker nonsense. :banghead:

~Rock

For those wondering, based on current rates in the area, just figure on $60-70 per night. I'll work on a group rate once we get a better head count. Obviously, for the many that share rooms, that's 30-35/per night.

Maybe I should try to find somewhere that has zero TV so I don't have to endure any Husker nonsense. :banghead:

~Rock
We'll still get radio... :)

The haunted house was $150 a night I think.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

I should be able to make this, however I will only be able to make the Saturday rounds and will most likely just drive up early in the morning and head home after the golf.

We'll still get radio... :)

Don't make me start posting Cooter Ray videos. But since the game is against Michigan State, I will be able to stand watching it.

~rock

~Rock
I'll bring an extra Husker shirt for you to sport.
Don't make me start posting Cooter Ray videos. But since the game is against Michigan State, I will be able to stand watching it.

~rock

I'll bring an extra Husker shirt for you to sport.

If you soak some cloth, like say a shirt, in kerosene, and then wrap it tightly around a stick, you have your very own old school style torch.

~Rock

She's considering it!! Did we find lodging at all or figure cost for Sunday's round yet?
I'll have an extra bed on Friday night, I'll be up for work Friday morning. But can't stay Saturday night.
I should be able to make this, however I will only be able to make the Saturday rounds and will most likely just drive up early in the morning and head home after the golf.
I'm in the same boat Saturday night buddy, I'll be driving home after golf.

Is it October yet?!?!

Hmmm, this might make things easier to negotiate with the wife. If I can get the green light would you be interested in carpooling? How early in the am would that be leaving?

Hmmm, this might make things easier to negotiate with the wife. If I can get the green light would you be interested in carpooling? How early in the am would that be leaving?

Depending on the tee-times, I'd imagine 3-4 hours before the first tee-time. So if it's an 8 am tee-time, I'd probably want to leave at 4 am.

And yes I'd be up for car pooling.

We should do one of these in the okoboji area sometime. They've got some beautiful course up there and it's just a hell of a place

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am so ready for Oct. Can't wait for some golf and meeting every one

We should do one of these in the okoboji area sometime. They've got some beautiful course up there and it's just a hell of a place

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I could be convinced for that one!

Depending on the tee-times, I'd imagine 3-4 hours before the first tee-time. So if it's an 8 am tee-time, I'd probably want to leave at 4 am.

And yes I'd be up for car pooling.
I think I might have the wife convinced this is a good idea. Tentatively in for Saturday only.

Haven't been in here for awhile, how are we looking for #of people??

Haven't been in here for awhile, how are we looking for #of people??

Good since u just committed :)

From The HTC One Blue!

We got to have to have atleast one rock star Morgan Cupper there right?? I asked Nebgolfer to be there and he sounded like it was a no go. But hopefully he can get his wife to approve.
Good since u just committed :)

From The HTC One Blue!

I am defiantly committed, but if my wife and family has something else up there sleeves I might not make it. I know I have to go out to Virginia in Oct, but I am uncertain when I am going out there.So is there even a head count or is this to far out?
It sounded like a commitment to me!

I think it's around 10 at the moment

From The HTC One Blue!

Nice!!! You bringing many Chi Town guys with you?? Hopefully Hawk can make his way to this to.
I think it's around 10 at the moment

From The HTC One Blue!

Hawk can't make it this year.

From The HTC One Blue!

I'm 80% sure I can make it, hope to know for sure in a couple weeks.

We're trying to get Danny as well.

From The HTC One Blue!

Back