Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

I'm 80% sure I can make it, hope to know for sure in a couple weeks.

Boom..... Flying Wedge start a list!

From The HTC One Blue!

Talking to the wife, I'm in if I can carpool with Mulligan9111 and just hitting 36 Saturday.

Talking to the wife, I'm in if I can carpool with Mulligan9111 and just hitting 36 Saturday.
Boom!!! Roll out a red carpet because a freaking Morgan Cup champ is coming boys!!!

Adding to the list of royalty...

The Mayor

Prince Hartmann

Mr Morgan Cup Champion

:)

I'm 80% sure I can make it, hope to know for sure in a couple weeks.
You are one very awesome individual for making these events.

This thread blew up while i was practicing. Love seeing more jump in, especially new people ive never met or played with before.

Still working my buddy over on joining and coming to this.

Ps, texashacker has been lurking today. You know hes thinking about it, but wont actually jump in until the monday before.

~Rock

TexasHacker wasn't coming to the Southern Iowa event either......

Maybe he will make it to the Okoboji 2015 Spring get together!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Consider yourself in then buddy!

Playing TCI today with a buddy. Plus 3 thru 8. Moving to Coldwater Creek tomorrow.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Playing TCI today with a buddy. Plus 3 thru 8. Moving to Coldwater Creek tomorrow.

Have fun, TCI is amazing!

Usually play 2 or 3 times a season. Love this course!

Man I loved TCI, even though it ate me for lunch. What a gorgeous course. Can't wait for this event.

There was one hole on that course that I just despised though. It was on the back, big dog leg left. All carry on your approach shot. I think I hit 4 iron twice on that hole. And since I hit a low ball, shots of 'all carry' are tough on me.

~Rock

Working on a small family weekend getaway in August/September to boost my chances for this.

Would love to report that I tore TCI up. Sadly it was the other way around. 38 on the front followed by triples on 10 and 11 and I was toast. Finished Tied with my buddy at 84.

We are playing Coldwater tomorrow and a Honey Creek on Sunday. I am thrilled to see some interest in the Fall gathering. I will work on getting a tentative list together soon.

In the mean time, tell you friends and family and neighbors! Get them to Iowa for fabulous golf!

Any word on Coldwater green fees?

~Rock

Sorry, I should have posted. When we got there early Saturday. The only person working was a younger cart guy. He was doing everything and really had no input on setting us up for October. I am going to email and see what I can get done.

Bad news for me on this guys :(( I found out that I will be out at Norfolk, Virginia for my brothers re enlistment for the Navy. Since I was in the Army he want's me to be part of his ceremony. There's no doubt this will be a blast, but hey atleast no one will worry about getting sick from me. :)

Bad news for me on this guys :(( I found out that I will be out at Norfolk, Virginia for my brothers re enlistment for the Navy. Since I was in the Army he want's me to be part of his ceremony. There's no doubt this will be a blast, but hey atleast no one will worry about getting sick from me. :)
Booooooooooo. Was looking forward to seeing you again my friend, but way to be there for your brother.

Booooooooooo. Was looking forward to seeing you again my friend, but way to be there for your brother.
I know man I will miss you and the others to...

Back