Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I will be out of town from the 28th thru the 2nd. :(

I'm going to try like heck to make it out for this. I go to the doctor on August 28 with hopes that I will be cleared to play golf. I'm supposed to play the afternoon of the 28th, and possibly in a tournament on the 30th. Everything is kind of up in the air though at this point.
Hopefully you can swing it, but understand completely..

Did I mention they make egg burgers by the dozen in Rochester now? But only from 8/27 - 9/2. :)

I wish I could swing it guys but I have a wedding that weekend.

Just some food for thought and figured I would start the discussion..I am looking to be in Rochester from August 27th through September 2nd..

Would love to get a round or two in with you guys. Hopefully we can plan a round - maybe Mill Creek for that weekend.

Just looking again at the days you will be back. If it fits in your schedule, I'm definitely game for taking a day off to get a round in before the weekend too.

Skiing? Or Italy?

Europe isn't until late March. Thinking Germany/Austria this year.

No, we rented a lake house with another couple for that week.

Just looking again at the days you will be back. If it fits in your schedule, I'm definitely game for taking a day off to get a round in before the weekend too.
I am definitely interested, but I need to see what is being planned.

I'm down to play as well if you guys got room. I have a few friends that would most likely play too, so I could make a 4 some.

I'd like to get out with you guys as well and meet a couple THPers I'll be seeing in West Palm beach. Sunday's would work best for me since golf league is Saturday, but I could always skip it if something is planned for Saturday.

I'm down to play as well if you guys got room. I have a few friends that would most likely play too, so I could make a 4 some.

I'd like to get out with you guys as well and meet a couple THPers I'll be seeing in West Palm beach. Sunday's would work best for me since golf league is Saturday, but I could always skip it if something is planned for Saturday.

It would be great if you guys could join us. Check back as date(s) and course(s) get finalized.

played against jimmy in league action tuesday night, i got my revenge this week, after he beat me 1 up last week, i beat him 3 and 1, and only had to give him one shot . i shot 38, doubled the first hole and played even after that, had 13 putts tonight, the old ben hogan was hot!!!!! jimmy shot 41, i will say he was tired from morgan cup and spending 12 hours in the car on monday, but i will take the win!!!

So boys, I got my work scheduled all mixed and got dates all mixed up but Amanda reminded me I made plans to go home with her to Galway the weekend of the 8th-10th. The 9th would be out, but pending weather and every was wondering if anyone wanted to play early Sunday morning on the 10th? Pete, not sure you'd be ready but then pretty sure I read you won't be able to till the end of August? Dean? Jen? Anyone else if possible?

played against jimmy in league action tuesday night, i got my revenge this week, after he beat me 1 up last week, i beat him 3 and 1, and only had to give him one shot . i shot 38, doubled the first hole and played even after that, had 13 putts tonight, the old ben hogan was hot!!!!! jimmy shot 41, i will say he was tired from morgan cup and spending 12 hours in the car on monday, but i will take the win!!!

That putter was absolutely on FIRE! I honestly knew after I saw you drop the birdie bomb on 10 I was done!

Also, Sunday is wide open for me! Was hoping to play possibly 36, anyone in for some action at LeRoy or nearby? Pending the weather?

Also, Sunday is wide open for me! Was hoping to play possibly 36, anyone in for some action at LeRoy or nearby? Pending the weather?

this sunday sounds great, count me in

So boys, I got my work scheduled all mixed and got dates all mixed up but Amanda reminded me I made plans to go home with her to Galway the weekend of the 8th-10th. The 9th would be out, but pending weather and every was wondering if anyone wanted to play early Sunday morning on the 10th? Pete, not sure you'd be ready but then pretty sure I read you won't be able to till the end of August? Dean? Jen? Anyone else if possible?
I have nothing planned for that weekend (yet) but I won't be able to golf. Unless you want to play putt-putt? :)

Playing Blue Heron GC in Macedon on Sunday, could grab another 4-some tee time before mine if there is enough interest on here with people that want to play.

Don't wear yourself out. We are doing 36 one day when I am back in town. ;-)

Damn! I'd be all over this but I'm on an every other weekend schedule according to the "boss" and I played last week. Let me know if your work schedule affords you any week days. Maybe we can get out for a round then.

Not sure if the welcome is open to all but, I would play closer to Ballston Spa or Saratoga. Some courses I want to visit again in the area are Pioneer Hills, Saratoga Spa, Saratoga Lake, Brookhaven, and Fairways of Halfmoon. And always, up to play home courses Windy Hills and especially Battenkill CC.

Not sure if the welcome is open to all but, I would play closer to Ballston Spa or Saratoga. Some courses I want to visit again in the area are Pioneer Hills, Saratoga Spa, Saratoga Lake, Brookhaven, and Fairways of Halfmoon. And always, up to play home courses Windy Hills and especially Battenkill CC.

It's THP brother! ALWAYS open to all. How far is Balston Spa from Galway?

always welcome! great people here, some can even play a little golf.......lol

Im back in WNY visiting family and planning to play with my two brothers this Sunday at Seneca Hickory Stick weather permitting. Anyone play there? If so any course knowledge to pass on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back