Kick Butt Laser Range Finder

Your going to like it. Mines still going strong and accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a range session and played 18. Loved their version of pinseeker. Much quicker than my old leupold. Really happy with my purchase

can you get this in the UK?

How is this still working for everyone? How does it compare to the Bushnell V3 and/or Leupold GX-1i? I don't need the Jolt, just accuracy to Hazards and Pins. And at this price point, it is pretty great!

My son bought the Kick Butt Max Grip 600 a month ago. We played together a couple of weeks ago and I used it quite a bit. I've always used a Neo GPS because it's so fast and I always had trouble getting good readings on my friend's rangefinders. The Kick Butt was extremely easy to use. Just aim a little high, hit the button and lower it to the flag and wait. I bought one a week ago and the shipping was extremely quick (2 days). I have used it for 3 rounds and I really like it. I compared it to a friends Bushnell V2 and it read exactly the same. I also compared it to my son's Kick Butt and it was 1 yard off most of the time.

The only thing I don't like is why I had never bought one before. I like to play fast and now I spend a little time getting the distance, where before, I just looked down at the GPS. The good thing is I no longer have to guess where the pin is on the green. I can't tell you how many times I assumed it was a middle pin and it was not. The rangefinder just removes all doubt. Of course it also removes all excuses!!

Used my KB Max Grip 600 for the 1st time today and loved it. I was coming from using just a gps or the yardage discs (if you could ever find any) and this definitely helps. Very easy to use and pick up the flags.

The course did not have the prisms and were really thin, but I was still able to pick them up. Definitely recommend this for anyone on a budget and wants a RF.

Wanted to bump this as I am really considering one of these.

Everyone still enjoying?

Absolutely love mine. One of the best values imo

If anyone wants to sell/trade their's... I am your guy!

I'm sure this product is fine but I just wanted to throw this out:

Alternative--if Edwin Watts/Worldwide Golf Shops or another retailer ever runs a 20% off special, you can get the Leupold Pinseeker for around $170.00. That was a good deal about a month ago.

I see that Kick Butt now offers the Max Grip Slope 1000. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this model? It's priced at $260.

Just received my max 600 yesterday and can't wait to try it out on the course. My neighbors are probably getting concerned that I'm out 'scoping' their houses and various items in their yards.... Lol. Dale (owner) is awesome to work with.

Shipping was free and fast. Based off others reviews I didn't figure I could go with this one and my initial in hand impressions back that up!

Received my Max Grip 600 yesterday. My first impressions are that it has good build quality, fit and finish is better than expected, and the optics seem on par with the Bushnell models that I got to try out at my local Golfsmith. So far, I'm pretty happy with it. Can't wait to try it out at the range this week.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

Received my Max Grip 600 yesterday. My first impressions are that it has good build quality, fit and finish is better than expected, and the optics seem on par with the Bushnell models that I got to try out at my local Golfsmith. So far, I'm pretty happy with it. Can't wait to try it out at the range this week.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

The build quality is excellent. I beat the hell out of mine this weekend at the gauntlet. Nervous hands and being distracted, it got dropped 3 or 4 times. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

gf got me a kickbutt for my bday! hopefully i can go to the range or play a round this weekend, but the weather forecast ain't looking too good.

Kick Butt Laser Range Finder

gf got me a kickbutt for my bday! hopefully i can go to the range or play a round this weekend, but the weather forecast ain't looking too good.

She sounds like a keeper.

Last edited:
How does this compare to the Leupold Pincaddie? I can get either for the same price

How does this compare to the Leupold Pincaddie? I can get either for the same price
Bases on both internals and externals, if they were the exact same price new, I would go with the name brand every time. From a sheer ease of information available.

Thinking about buying a Kick Butt. For those that have bought the Kick Butt, would you buy it again, how are they holding up and working for you.

It's almost been a year and mind is holding up great. I would absolutely buy it again.

From all the great reviews, I went ahead and ordered the Kickbutt. Hope it turns out to be a good investment.

Pulled mine out after the winter and it is not working. Was kept in my house, so cold temps were not an issue. I'm getting very faded numbers that aren't really readable, and are inaccurate when they are. Replaced the battery and same problem. Bought it last June. Sent them an email, really hoping they come through and replace it. Here's what I'm seeing. Not sure on the house, but that tree is probably 10 yards away.

Pulled mine out after the winter and it is not working. Was kept in my house, so cold temps were not an issue. I'm getting very faded numbers that aren't really readable, and are inaccurate when they are. Replaced the battery and same problem. Bought it last June. Sent them an email, really hoping they come through and replace it. Here's what I'm seeing. Not sure on the house, but that tree is probably 10 yards away.

That's odd, hopefully they get it taken care of for you. Mine looks beat up from being bounced around all the time, but still works great even after sitting for 9 months during my time off. I still haven't even had to replace the battery, I'm on the one that came with it.

Same exact thing happened to me. Dale sent me a new one.

Back