KBS Tour 90s vs C-Taper 90s

JFlores

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone care to share light on this comparison, also what about NS Pro 950. I currently game the KBS Tour 90s on my xhot irons, I want to get new sldr irons but want to either shaft them with KBS Tour 90 because that is what I have been fitted too but been pondering NS Pro for a while.

Interested in info for the C-Taper 90s as well. What you guys think?

I thought the C Taper 90 was just a rebranded KBS Tour 90 for the SLDRs. Could be wrong, though.

I thought the C Taper 90 was just a rebranded KBS Tour 90 for the SLDRs. Could be wrong, though.

Go look at the official KBS thread on here. I'm pretty sure that there's some information on this, that the C-Taper 90s are closer to the C-Taper Lite shafts than the KBS Tour 90 shafts.

Having gamed the Tour 90s for a number of years, I was pretty excited to see what the C Taper 90s had to offer.

They still offer the easy launch in a light weight package that the tour 90s offered, but have a bit more stability in them at the tip end. Where the Tour 90s always played a bit less than a true "stiff" flex, I thought the C Taper 90s played a bit more true to stiff.

Honestly, there was not a huge difference between them. And for me, that was perfect. A light weight shaft that launches the ball high, while remaining stable through your swing.

Back