Cog Hill August 30th

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Lets make this happen. I will be playing Cog Hill (Don't care which course) on the 30th of August. Would love to get a foursome.

Lets make this happen. I will be playing Cog Hill (Don't care which course) on the 30th of August. Would love to get a foursome.
Do you have a time of day in mind? It might help to choose if you are going to Play #2 or #4 I am guessing since you are coming from the land of the hawkeye, you are not going to play #1 or #3.
#2 is $57 to walk and $73 to ride on the weekend
#4 is $155 any way you slice it, unless you want to play after 4 then $100 (range balls and cart are included in this rate)
you might be pulling different crowds depending which course you choose?

I have played #4 and it is excellent, conditioning is as good as you will find in our area. At least it is as good as I have found. The green are crazy good. (sub-air) I am glad I have played it and will play it again. Maybe once a year, I'm sure one every couple of years.
I have not playe #2 but have heard good things and would like to.

I am very likely but can not commit yet.
if you have played here sorry for rambling... hope this helps!

I may be interested in playing. I have a buddy in Chicago that I am getting together with on a Sunday sometime this month and we are planning on playing Dubs and Harborside. Maybe I can try to schedule that with him on the 31st and I can just come play golf all weekend.

Round will have to be in the am. At least by 9. Would prefer to play 2 or 4 but I'm game for whatever.

This is a potential for me.

Hey : please do this old man a favor . Please do this again next year at this time . No matter what I'm doing , would love to play . A great great old piece of land here : great test of golf

Enjoy : and please take a picture or 2 if you can and post

Still working on arranging my schedule so I can make this happen. I'm headed out there this Sunday to play #4 it will be my second time, I'm pumped. If we have time we will also be hitting course #2 which I played last spring and it was a pretty challenging course as well.

Hey JRod I will be heading to Chicago Sunday morning to get at least one round in, I don't know how far out of Chicago you are but if you want to hit up Dubsdread on Sunday AM let me know.

Hey JRod I will be heading to Chicago Sunday morning to get at least one round in, I don't know how far out of Chicago you are but if you want to hit up Dubsdread on Sunday AM let me know.

This Sunday? I'm heading down to Peoria but thank you for the invite. I would be all over it normally!

Yeah it was a last minute planned trip but hopefully I can still make it happen at the end of the month

Alright fellas I'll be making this tee time this week. Who's in?

Back