Checking in from NYC (Manhattan)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow NYer! I am on Long Island and also try to play at Bethpage as much as I can. We should hook up one time and play a round.

Welcome to THP! You take your sticks on public transit, that's cool. Do you get some looks for that?

Welcome Stan! There are a few of us regulars that play at Bethpage, you will find me there every weekend!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard Stan. You need to post some pictures of Bethpage Black for us sometime.

Welcome to THP great place full of great people and information.

welcome to THP, Stan!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Stan !!

Welcome to THP. Not done Bethpage as of yet but the other two you mention are in my Wednesday golf day rotation along with Marine Park (best greens in the city), Forest Park (short and great place to use ALL your clubs in the bag) and South Shore.

Enjoy your time here :)

Thanks! I recently just figured out how to get to Bethpage via LIRR. I'm in Midtown and it actually takes me the same amount of time to reach Bethpage as it does to reach Dyker, Marine Park, Silver Lake, etc.

Stan

Stan

welcome to THP. I am in NYC as well. We should try to play sometime. I have a car so I play all over the metro area.

That would be pretty cool! Feel free to PM me. I have plans to play Bethpage Red this weekend but next weekend just opened up for me.

Welcome fellow NYer! I am on Long Island and also try to play at Bethpage as much as I can. We should hook up one time and play a round.

Definitely! Feel free to PM me sometime. Playing Bethpage Red on Sat but next week is open.
Stan

Welcome to THP! You take your sticks on public transit, that's cool. Do you get some looks for that?

Strangely enough, no, but I do get a lot of queries about how well I scored. I enjoy talking about the round with strangers; it's an instant bond. :)
Stan

Back