SeeMore/SPi TOUR Fitting Experience w/SAM PuttLAB5 Analysis - Nashville, TN (8/8-8/9)

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SPi Tour Fitting Experience w/SAM PuttLab 5 Analysis - Franklin, TN

Excitement is in the air at SeeMore Putter Company headquarters in Franklin, TN. SPi is teaming up with Science&Motion Sports to add the SAM PuttLab PerfectFit system to the putting studios. The new SAM PuttLab 5 is being installed as we speak.

We would like to invite you to visit us in Franklin on either August 8th (Friday) or August 9th (Saturday). You can book a 1 (one) hour SPi TOUR Fitting for $95 (normal cost $125). Click HERE TO BOOK YOUR TIME. Limited number of spots available for your SPi TOUR Fitting w/SAM Putt Lab 5.

• Normal Cost - $125 per hour
  • August 8th/9th Cost - $95 per hour - CLICK HERE
  • DATES: Friday - August 8th or Saturday - August 9th (check availability)
  • TIMES: Friday - 1pm - 6pm CST / Saturday - 9am - 3pm CST
  • CONTACT: Ted Gallina or Cody Hale at info@seemore.com for questions

MORE DETAILS HERE.

collage-SPi-logo-SAM-logo-RST-logo.jpg

This is pretty darn cool.
I kind of want to make the drive again, but I will be headed towards CA.

This is pretty darn cool.
I kind of want to make the drive again, but I will be headed towards CA.

SWA - TPA to BNA (pick up in SeeMore company vehicle ;)) to CA. We can make it work!

SeeMore folks,

Is this strictly about fitting, or is it also about stroke analysis? Thanks to you good folks I feel like I already have a properly fit SeeMore, but I'm always open to any chance to improve my technique.

SWA - TPA to BNA (pick up in SeeMore company vehicle ;)) to CA. We can make it work!

Heck JB, if you come up, I'll give you a ride in the wadesworld company vehicle!

SeeMore folks,

Is this strictly about fitting, or is it also about stroke analysis? Thanks to you good folks I feel like I already have a properly fit SeeMore, but I'm always open to any chance to improve my technique.

both. Training for our SPi staff but also instruction on how a SeeMore and SAM can work together to improve your putting. Thanks for the question.

I attended this today with the fine folks at SeeMore.

I felt like a tour pro, getting a solid hour of attention from Ted (Director of Instruction), Cody (Lead Instructor), Glen (Science & Motion Sports SAM expert), and Jim (Owner).

It was an EXTREMELY useful hour. They had me putt 5 balls from 10-feet for a baseline, and then went through about 10 pages of data on my stroke. The summary was I have a solid stroke, but needed a few minor corrections. The rest of the time was spent on various drills to shorten my backswing, square my stance, and reposition my eyeline.

I was quite impressed with the positive effect these small changes had and I'm confident that with a little effort, my putting (which has been uncharacteristically poor as of late) will improve dramatically.

The SPi instruction and staff combined with the SAM data is an unbeatable combination. If you have one near you, it's worth every cent the price of the lesson.

Very cool wadesworld.

I attended this today with the fine folks at SeeMore.

I felt like a tour pro, getting a solid hour of attention from Ted (Director of Instruction), Cody (Lead Instructor), Glen (Science & Motion Sports SAM expert), and Jim (Owner).

It was an EXTREMELY useful hour. They had me putt 5 balls from 10-feet for a baseline, and then went through about 10 pages of data on my stroke. The summary was I have a solid stroke, but needed a few minor corrections. The rest of the time was spent on various drills to shorten my backswing, square my stance, and reposition my eyeline.

I was quite impressed with the positive effect these small changes had and I'm confident that with a little effort, my putting (which has been uncharacteristically poor as of late) will improve dramatically.

The SPi instruction and staff combined with the SAM data is an unbeatable combination. If you have one near you, it's worth every cent the price of the lesson.

WW - thanks for taking time to come and visit us. We appreciate you being apart of the SeeMore family. Stop by anytime! Let us know how it goes - stay in touch!

I really wanted to be there today! We were suppose to head to Myrtle Beach for the weekend but canceled at the last minute due to bad weather. I then got the go ahead from the "Boss" because she wants to visit Nashville anyways but by then it was too late to make the drive of almost 8 hours. Hopefully I will be able to make it there sometime this winter!

Back