Monsta Golf Balls

Thank u, much appreciated! And yes, samples.. We get a lot of requests. Being a small business with one of goals being to keeping our pricing reasonable and affordable, we don't have the marketing budget to accommodate all the requests. What we are doing though, is supplying the various online sites , blogs, with samples to review that will be posted. We understand user feedback is what will drive sales , and we r hoping these reviews will help validate us. Some reviews are already posted and several more are on the way over the next couple weeks. We hope everyone understands
Thanks again
Ken
I hear ya you have to do what makes sense for your business. Social media can be a great marketing tool if you can use it well. Also staying active on THP will also help. Looking forward to seeing your product and giving you some feedback you guys can use. Good luck

Golf ball testing on THP is always fascinating to read for me. I'm hoping this comes to fruition and I look forward to reading all the feedback if and when it does.

Monsta has any testing been done on a trackman (or similar) compared to other three piece balls? Either in reviews or by yourself. I would be interested to see the results if so.

Are the balls any good? That is the big question.
Easy solution for THPers, lets put it in their hands to do the test and write the reviews.
Best way to get info!

Golf ball testing on THP is always fascinating to read for me. I'm hoping this comes to fruition and I look forward to reading all the feedback if and when it does.

We came up with this idea for this very reason. I find the threads fascinating and each time we have done forum testing, the organic search aspect helps all parties. Businesses get the proper and honest info out to the world to see. The consumers getting real world results from golfers just like them.

Hi, we have, waiting on official testing results to be sent to us, however, here is some testing done during our prototype phase a couple months ago from a 3rd party:
3 week ago had a chance to Field test, MonstaGolf Protype Golf Ball.
We Tested against Callaway x Tour & Titilest Pro V1 : 0 to 10 Test !
1) Distance after 10 Drives: Avg 292.8 Yds Calloway score Avg 295.5..
2) Flight (in air) Avg 279.6yds.
3)Workablty ( shape shot ) 9.85.
4)spin (drive) lower score better (1.90) .
5) 100yds. In to the green (Feel & spin) 9.70.
The Monsta Golf Ball Earned 9.60avg overall
FYI, the prototype ball used is the same spec'ed ball we sell now, just the logo size was changed a little

Monsta has any testing been done on a trackman (or similar) compared to other three piece balls? Either in reviews or by yourself. I would be interested to see the results if so.

Last edited:
Just a head's up, if you are going to publish data like that, you should probably spell Callaway correctly and it may be well served to use the current golf ball from each Titleist and Callaway.

Just a head's up, if you are going to publish data like that, you should probably spell Callaway correctly and it may be well served to use the current golf ball from each Titleist and Callaway.

Txs for the heads up..typing on iphone
Changing now

Gotta say looking forward to see how these test. In all honesty $35 for an unknown ball is high but if it plays as well as my current ball I would play it.

Gotta say looking forward to see how these test. In all honesty $35 for an unknown ball is high but if it plays as well as my current ball I would play it.

My exact train of thought. The price is there, as is the claim of high quality. My initial skepticism comes from an unknown ball. But i guess all products start at that point or another and are just subjected to reviews and testing. Hopefully i can get around the snagging a few later on. Recently purchased a bulk order of my current ball. May be a while.

It will be interesting to see how the testing goes here on THP.
I too will say, at the risk of piling on, I think the price point is too high as a start up company.
Well established, very popular and known high quality balls are being sold for substantially less.

You are venturing into some very deep water Ken, but I wish you all the best!

I do have one question for you Ken, how many other companies does your provider build golf balls for and could you tell us who they might be?

It will be interesting to see how the testing goes here on THP.
I too will say, at the risk of piling on, I think the price point is too high as a start up company.
Well established, very popular and known high quality balls are being sold for substantially less.

You are venturing into some very deep water Ken, but I wish you all the best!

I do have one question for you Ken, how many other companies does your provider build golf balls for and could you tell us who they might be?

Hi and thank u for the post...
Regarding the price point, the quality, build, and playability of the ball, dare we say, is up there with the more well known names in the golf ball market. Our testing and more importantly, reviews that have been coming in over the past couple months have validated that, and there are more reviews coming. With that said, we totally understand the 'unknown' factor with our golf ball. We actually consider our recent launch as our soft launch, with hard launch coming in the spring of 2015. Our goal over the next few months is validating the quality and playability from user reviews. 'Get reviews and they will come" (corny I know, but true :bicker:) That will be the only way we have a chance to compete. And that goes with our biz model on selling online only. Social media is huge, and we will be relying on player feedback, suggestions, to grow and compete. Customer service will also be key. Time will tell, but so far, we are thrilled with the feedback we have received.

I am not sure the actual # our manufacturer produces for, but its a lot globally. Some are well know, some not so much, at least not here in the USA. Legally, Im not sure if we can officially say the well know companies they produce for(I'll check though). When we started a year ago, we dealt with many manufacturers around the globe, including the USA (Many late nights on Skype, due to time zone differences)..we had the general specs we were looking for, and had several prototypes produced based on covers, compression rate, etc. It took us about 8 months to get the exact ball produced we were looking for....we made a lot of changes over those 8 months.
Thanks
Ken

10 bucks for a sleeve of 3 and 5 bucks for shipping is ehh pricey. I might need to hear some honest reviews of these before I buy some just my .02

Monsta Golf Balls

10 bucks for a sleeve of 3 and 5 bucks for shipping is ehh pricey. I might need to hear some honest reviews of these before I buy some just my .02

The dozen @ 34.99 is defiantly a better deal compared to the sleeve..we originally were not offering a sleeve, but changed with feedback given to us on FB and Twitter leading up to launch.
.Free shipping over $75 in USA...

Last edited:
The dozen @ 34.99 is defiantly a better deal compared to the sleeve..we originally were not offering a sleeve, but changed given feedback given to us on FB and Twitter leading up to launch.
.Free shipping over $75 in USA...

You are right for a ball I know and have experience with I would pay 35 bucks for a dozen. Like I said before I buy anything I would like to hear some honest reviews from golfers. Just my own preference

This is cool. Love this stuff. Can't wait to see where this leads and hear how these perform.

Are the balls any good? That is the big question.
Easy solution for THPers, lets put it in their hands to do the test and write the reviews.
Got a dozen heading my way, so I'll put some good work with them..

Hi there, this is Ken with Monsta Golf...we chatted last night on Twitter, just wanted to say 'thanks' for giving us a try..looking forward to getting your feedback
No problem Ken!!! Being a active member on here I knew that these had to be talked about amongst us golfers. This is a great community and glad your part of it now!!

We came up with this idea for this very reason. I find the threads fascinating and each time we have done forum testing, the organic search aspect helps all parties. Businesses get the proper and honest info out to the world to see. The consumers getting real world results from golfers just like them.

THP at its best!

Golf ball testing is always a great time around here. I still have a sleeve of my E6's from last time

I love testing new golf balls

Just received my dozen Monsta Golf Balls. So far first impressions, cool box just black with the Monsta logo and lettering. There is no description of the ball and no other information on the box like other ball company's do. I think maybe once they put out more balls and the company grows they will put it on the box. But the ball felt pretty slick and had the Monsta logo and a alignment mark on it. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day I make it to the course and really find out about these!!!
suqepemu.jpg
u8u9a7eq.jpg

Felt slick as in sweet or slick as in slippery?

Interesting, I have been looking to switch balls. I have tried the project (a), HEX Hot, One RZN, and the B330's and still looking and might have to try these also. What is the compression on these balls?

Looking forward to your thoughts on them. The company reached out to THP and we gave them info on conducting a forum testing, but got no response. So your review might be the only thing readers have to go by right now. Looking forward to your thoughts dude.

Back