DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should to be your place by around 7 to 8pm friday night. And the 8am tee times look great, old men like me wake up at 5:30am no matter what time we get to bed
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

So , you enjoy starting your day a little early too. Love pre dawn start to every day. Not really, but that's what I do.

So , you enjoy starting your day a little early too. Love pre dawn start to every day. Not really, but that's what I do.
I wouldn't say I enjoy it, my internal clock is just kinda trending that way. Like Sposey said, basically an old man thing, which I am definitely moving towards.

Alright gentlemen. You have been added. Very glad to see. Now where is WardF?
Have a tourney I need to play Saturday to get in the minimum for my MGA--but Sunday at Robson sounds good!

Is it me or the mystery sticks you really want to see :alien:

Have a tourney I need to play Saturday to get in the minimum for my MGA--but Sunday at Robson sounds good!

Is it me or the mystery sticks you really want to see :alien:

You, but the mystery sticks are now of interest.

What's the name of it? I want to say that afwcardinal & niteowl played up there last year.

I was checking, and you were there too. Yes it was Heritage Ranch.

Ok DFW crew, I played Rock Creek today and asked about a group outing. The manager I spoke with said they technically only take reservations 7 days in advance but if there were to be 10 or more he would have no problem getting us set up as long as we could give a locked in head count and date.

It is $60 per guest. However I do have 6 rounds a month to use as I please, which includes gifting them to others. My rounds are a cart fee of 20 bucks and the greens fee is covered through the membership.

So let me know what ya'll would like to do. I have 3 rounds left to gift this month that we could draw out of a hat for (to be as fair as possible) or everyone can pay the guest fee.

August 23rd or 24th work for anyone?

You, but the mystery sticks are now of interest.

those are some seriously sweet sticks. I still haven't seen the bag yet though. As much as I like the clubs I think I'm most jealous of the bag.

BTW, WardF - Matthew may take your CHUTT Commander title away... he put one in from off the green today on the 17th to bring the match all square. what a punk.

Ok DFW crew, I played Rock Creek today and asked about a group outing. The manager I spoke with said they technically only take reservations 7 days in advance but if there were to be 10 or more he would have no problem getting us set up as long as we could give a locked in head count and date.

It is $60 per guest. However I do have 6 rounds a month to use as I please, which includes gifting them to others. My rounds are a cart fee of 20 bucks and the greens fee is covered through the membership.

So let me know what ya'll would like to do. I have 3 rounds left to gift this month that we could draw out of a hat for (to be as fair as possible) or everyone can pay the guest fee.

August 23rd or 24th work for anyone?

I could make that work I believe. Where is that track at?

This sounds interesting. Will have to check, but I think I might be able to do this too.

I might be able to make the 23rd work

So Sunday Aug 24th Rock Creek DFW Outting?

Imaberealreal
Cookie
AFWCardinal - Maybe
Niteowl03 - Maybe

I cant do sunday, only Saturday

Gotcha, would everyone prefer a different weekend? I know we have the thing coming up in September too, we could always do 16th-17th or 30th-31st instead.

Gotcha, would everyone prefer a different weekend? I know we have the thing coming up in September too, we could always do 16th-17th or 30th-31st instead.

If it has to be Saturday for others, then no worries.

I plan around when I have my kiddos and I have them the weekends of the 16th and 30th. Can't play golf that far away since it'll turn into being away for 7-8 hours most likely.

Doh! Had weekends jacked up, I have Saturday plans for the 16th, I can do Saturday the 23rd.

Sorry for being a moron!

Ok Saturday the 23rd

Imaberealreal
Cookie
AFWCardinal - Maybe
Niteowl03 - Maybe

They also have some pretty decent food at the restaurant club house and a beautiful patio sitting area overlooking the home hole and the putting green. If ya'll would prefer to stick around to eat and drink a bit before making the return drive we can shoot for an earlier tee time.

They also have some pretty decent food at the restaurant club house and a beautiful patio sitting area overlooking the home hole and the putting green. If ya'll would prefer to stick around to eat and drink a bit before making the return drive we can shoot for an earlier tee time.

I like it. No qualms getting up real early and making the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back