ogio chamber vs. sun mountain c130

Cdpkook132

Reaction score
Handicap
Can anyone give me a good comparison of these bags. I will only be using a riding cart with this bag. I can't seem to locate any good comparisons or any good reviews of both for that matter.

Thanks THP

Bennington qo-14. Better than both especially if you're mainly going to use it for riding.

I can't compare but I love my c130. It has everything I need

I have owned both. Ogio Chamber Silencer feature is cool, but the space the mechanism takes up results in the pockets not holding as much as you might wish. I also did not care for the zip less ball pocket. Tended to open up when moving bag from trunk. Sun Mountain is a good bag. Lots of pocket space, but big. I ended up going to the Ping Pioneer because it had a much bigger cooler pocket than either Chamber or C-130.

Thanks for the input so far and other bags to look at. Keep it coming. Like the bigger cooler pocket. It will be 100% riding back. Bigger the better actually

Really leaning towards the ping pioneer now. Can be had for $50 less than the chamber and 70$ less than the sun mountain

I can't compare but I love my c130. It has everything I need

My brother in law has a c130 and loves it. If I were looking for a bag, that would be on the short list.

I ended up going with a ping pioneer bag. Thanks for the help and I'll let you know what I think of it!

Bennington qo-14. Better than both especially if you're mainly going to use it for riding.
I just got a Bennington QO9 and freaking love it!

Back