Muscle Pharm, a supplement company he has been working with.

Yea he switched the bag out a few weeks ago before making his comeback at his tourney I believe. Just getting glimpses from a distance, it doesn't look as nice as the old Fuze bag he had before. At a distance it looks kind of cheap for a staff bag, though I am sure it is very nice in person. Camera doesn't always do them justice.

Wonder if he was using their products before the sponsorship and if he is using them now or just collecting the paycheck. MP has a pretty plain logo.

In the supplement market MusclePharm is anything but plain when it comes to their product containers and marketing, I'm surprised with how plain his bag is. I wonder if that is something he insisted on or if that was mutual

I was just Googling this the other day. Not much noise was made about it. As of a few days ago MP didn't even have him on their website. I don't think a broken down Tiger is the image I would want as a supplement company, but what do I know about marketing.

Tiger is a physical specimen and that's what everyone observes on the telecast. His back issue have nothing to do with the supplement

Tiger is a physical specimen and that's what everyone observes on the telecast. His back issue have nothing to do with the supplement

Freddie hit it right on the head. Tiger trains pretty hard in the weight room. People injure themselves every day in the gym even when they are in peak physical shape and it has nothing to do with their supplementation.

Would have loved too that Muscle Pharm green be the main color on the bag, but I don't think that's Tiger,s style.

Back