SwingByte 2 $10 at AT&T

That would be a heck of a deal. Too bad there aren't any around here.

Store near me has one but they won't sell it to me for $10. It is showing at $149 in their store. Pulled it up on AT&T site and they still wouldn't do it.

i saw a little while ago on the site that it was still $149 and the $10 was the price due today and the rest of the $139 would still be owed, probably a payment plan option

i saw a little while ago on the site that it was still $149 and the $10 was the price due today and the rest of the $139 would still be owed, probably a payment plan option
Then why would it say savings of $139? You wouldn't be saving if you still had to pay it later.

Also why would it sell out so fast?

Then why would it say savings of $139? You wouldn't be saving if you still had to pay it later.

Also why would it sell out so fast?

Bait and switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bait and switch

I took advantage of this deal and got one by selecting local pick up. My receipt shows it as a corporate accessory discount of $139 so the total is out the door final. The guy at the store said that no one was buying them until today so my guess is that they are dumping them out.

Is the main difference between the 1 and 2 the way it attaches to the club?

Honestly , don't fret about this . This devices numbers are so so inaccuracte . Best to save your money and see what the future brings in the future . Than it falls or slips off after 3 swings , and video is way way off .

Honestly , don't fret about this . This devices numbers are so so inaccuracte . Best to save your money and see what the future brings in the future . Than it falls or slips off after 3 swings , and video is way way off .

$10 should be the price. I bought 3 between 2 different stores across town from each other (me, my dad, & a friend). ETA: This is for the 1, not the 2.

I haven't seen any slippage issues after 3 range sessions, but it does connect with a rubber strap. So if you don't take care of it or if it stretches out I could see it slipping. They give you an extra strap though.

The numbers have been fairly accurate for me and definitely match the ball flight. I know the speed is off by a few mph (low) compared to Trackman. And even if the numbers are off, they are on relative to each other. You do have to input your correct club specs for each club for it to be accurate.

It's also very good to show you your swing plane. The THP review found it to be close to numbers on monitors when compared side by side as well.

And it's $10. Well worth it at that price. $149, I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
$10 should be the price. I bought 3 between 2 different stores across town from each other (me, my dad, & a friend).

I haven't seen any slippage issues after 3 range sessions, but it does connect with a rubber strap. So if you don't take care of it or if it stretches out I could see it slipping. They give you an extra strap though.

The numbers have been fairly accurate for me and definitely match the ball flight. I know the speed is off by a few mph (low) compared to Trackman. And even if the numbers are off, they are on relative to each other. You do have to input your correct club specs for each club for it to be accurate.

It's also very good to show you your swing plane. The THP review found it to be close to numbers on monitors when compared side by side as well.

And it's $10. Well worth it at that price. $149, I'm not so sure.
Sounds good .. Send me a swing . I will try to send one too.

Can't get the stupid thing to connect to the app. No problems with Bluetooth to the iPad tho...

I only used this twice .. How do I attach a link to the swing ?

Set up your my.swingbyte.com account to match whatever you used in the app.

Can't get the stupid thing to connect to the app. No problems with Bluetooth to the iPad tho...

Turn it on first and make sure it's connected via Bluetooth (blue light). Then open the app (restart or force shut down if it was opened before the Swingbyte was synced). Then when you reopen it click on the circle looking Swingbyte logo on the top right. It will open a side menu and will try to connect. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to a minute. When it connects it will show you that on the submenu and the background behind the logo will turn from gray to green. I had some issues at first but they seem to be sorted out. Once connected it stated connected the entire time.

Did get the Swingbyte 1 for $10. They wouldn't sell the Swingbyte 2 for that price, even though it said it was $10 on the website.

Website is back to $149 today, so I'm guessing the $10 mark for Swingbyte 2 was a mistake

Looking at this again , it says slice . But yet that day I was hitting big push hooks .. Actually to big of a hook. Trackman had me at 91 Mphs this was 83 . 3 down , trackman said 1 .. Face to path also way off .Sorry. , not a lot of faith in this unit . Maybe the next few models of these devices will be more accurate . A awesome concept , with bad readings .. IMO. But for a couple of hundred of bucks vs a $25k trackman you can't expect a lot . Even plane look is way way off . I never come that far from the inside

There is a reason why I left this in the box after 2 uses

If any one gets one of these and is happy to ship it across the pond I will make it worth their while .....thats a steal of a price ...:beauty:

$10 .. I would say it is worth that . Retail (no) , use that money to get a few lessons or trackman session

Turn it on first and make sure it's connected via Bluetooth (blue light). Then open the app (restart or force shut down if it was opened before the Swingbyte was synced). Then when you reopen it click on the circle looking Swingbyte logo on the top right. It will open a side menu and will try to connect. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to a minute. When it connects it will show you that on the submenu and the background behind the logo will turn from gray to green. I had some issues at first but they seem to be sorted out. Once connected it stated connected the entire time.

Did everything listed and it still won't work. Likely going back as a return. It connects fine then a second or two later it comes back failure to sync.

Looking at this again , it says slice . But yet that day I was hitting big push hooks .. Actually to big of a hook. Trackman had me at 91 Mphs this was 83 . 3 down , trackman said 1 .. Face to path also way off .Sorry. , not a lot of faith in this unit . Maybe the next few models of these devices will be more accurate . A awesome concept , with bad readings .. IMO. But for a couple of hundred of bucks vs a $25k trackman you can't expect a lot . Even plane look is way way off . I never come that far from the inside

There is a reason why I left this in the box after 2 uses

It's possible that you got a bad unit, or that you didn't have your specs entered correctly for the club you were using. It could require calibration (there is an option in the top right side menu for that). Also, since it doesn't have a way to track ball flight, it's not going to know where you are hitting on the face. So if you hit a big in to out and make contact way out low on the toe, what you see and the number could be off.

I hit a lot of push shots, and sometimes have a heel miss. So even with the face close to 0 degrees of the swing path I may get a slight push fade because of the heel contact. The device is going to say straight because it knows the angles, not the contact point. And the angles it knows are relative to where it starts.

But still not a replacement for Trackman, Flight Scope, or even GC2.

ETA: I played a fade for a long time and my current instructor had my going way inside to get my body comfortable with not coming out-to-in. So my numbers wre like 20 degrees in to out with the changes and was making it difficult for me to stay on plan on the downswing. So then I started staying along the target line on my backswing a little bit longer, causing it to be a little more upright which helped me stay much closer to one plane throughout the swing.

498A2F44-F5E6-4C06-80C5-C5EFC54A6867_zpsudewgdyw.png

A80E7976-7B23-44D4-B382-4436712D7E60_zpska2m0exj.png

Did everything listed and it still won't work. Likely going back as a return. It connects fine then a second or two later it comes back failure to sync.

I know it is supposed to come fully charged, but since it was probably sitting in a drawer for a year at an AT&T store you might try charging for a few hours and try again (if you haven't done so already).

So I ordered 3 when the online price was $10. Did not receive a shipping confirmation yet so I fired up an online chat w/ ATT. They said the item is out of stock but are expecting more inventory and then my items will be shipped. I asked if I could pick up locally at a store and they said there are none in the area.

Keeping my hopes up that I will get them, but not looking good right now.

Back