Yea in regular I just put on Stopping Power instead, believe me it works faster into the scope and the M40 is still accurate enough at range to put hits on body. If you doubt it just wait till someone who's good at it plays against you probably the most annoying thing, good enough roving player can hold down an entire map if he times his movements right!

I was saying UAV Jammer sucks...not the M40 ACOG. haha. But all you gotta do is strap on jugg to get past him for the most part.

I'll just stick with the M16, MP5, P90, and AK74u.

I was saying UAV Jammer sucks...not the M40 ACOG. haha. But all you gotta do is strap on jugg to get past him for the most part.

I'll just stick with the M16, MP5, P90, and AK74u.

Not many people admit it but gosh its fun to run around just unloading that thing without aiming.........so deeply satisfying! :D

I'm a big gamer. Have a 360 but most of my gaming is done on the puter. Mainly Fps since I don't have the patience for rpg's. CS:S has been my game of choice since it came out and I can't seem to find anything that can take its place.

No Soccom fans? I used to love that game....I was addicted. In a clan and the whole deal.

I just play Madden and TW on the Wii. Right now I'm spending quality time with the PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII.

On a side note, I'm just glad I don't have to blow on cartridges anymore.

I own a 360 but that is pretty much only for streaming from the PC. I game only on the PC. Right now I'm playing Battlefield BC2 and I like to play any and all Civ games. And also Tiger 2010 online but I stink as bad at that as I do in real life.

I play Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 --- addicted to the online play ... it is unreal

Re: Any Gamers out there?

I have a ps3 and 360. I am playing GoW 3. Still. Its great. Cant wait for Madden 11 to come out. I loved my 360 but ps3 online play is free. Cant wait for TW2011 for the online play. Wow that was choppy posting!! Either way if you havent tried GoW 3 please do!

I have a ps3 and 360. I am playing GoW 3. Still. Its great. Cant wait for Madden 11 to come out. I loved my 360 but ps3 online play is free. Cant wait for TW2011 for the online play. Wow that was choppy posting!! Either way if you havent tried GoW 3 please do!

I bought the GOW collection for my PS3. I'm on GOW 2 atm. As soon as I finish that GOW 3 will be my next victim.

mytime said:
I bought the GOW collection for my PS3. I'm on GOW 2 atm. As soon as I finish that GOW 3 will be my next victim.
I did the same thing lol. I had GOW 3 for a week before i touched it. Over 30 hrs of my life was dedicated to it. My gf was very supportive hahahahaha. Good luck mytime! Lemme know what you think once you finish them all.

Have a Wii right now, with a plethora of games. The ones I enjoy the most are the Mario games. New Super Mario Brothers Wii is the most fun (too easy though), Super Mario Galaxy is the best mario game (perfect blend of difficulty, adventure, and fun), Mario Kart Wii is a great party game (as is NSMBwii). I'm really looking forward to the launch of Super Mario Galaxy 2, supposed to be a whole new game!

I do have TW10, but it's just too easy. Shooting -50 in a four day tourney isnt even that hard, and I play the Standard or Advanced settings depending on my mood for the day. It's definetly helped my course management skills however...

While we have a Wii, I still use my PC as my primary game machine. I've played MMORPGs since Ultima Online back in the late 90s. Currently playing WoW and LoTRO. I guess that makes me a geek. :comp:

I have an xbox 360 which gets very little use anymore. I play nhl, tw, forza...some first-person shooters. But mostly I put in UFC 2009 when I have the rare moment to indulge in some video gaming. Downloaded the UFC 2010 demo and it looks good so I will probably grab that when it comes out later this month. I tend to buy used games since I just can't justify dropping $60 on a game that won't get played.

Play COD MW2 on the pc. haha. New map pack came out and it blows. You cant just go in and play Team Deathmatch on the new maps, wth.

I cant believe no one on here gamed Soccom: U.S. navy Seals. That was the best game out for a while

I have 360, PS3, and a wii....and never play any of them anymore hardly. I was very big into Halo2, but not so much Halo3. Currently playing the Beta for Halo:Reach though, and it seems pretty good so far. Before Halo I was HUGE into Madden, actually would play in the tournaments in the area, but since they adapdted the 360 verson over to the PS3, I havent cared much for it, it was such an amazing game before that. I played WoW for 3-4 years, and currrently have 3 lvl 80s collecting dust :X. A guy I work with conviced me to try Aion with him, and we are having a pretty good time with it...

sooo yeah I guess I game a little bit :X

I own a 360 but that is pretty much only for streaming from the PC. I game only on the PC. Right now I'm playing Battlefield BC2 and I like to play any and all Civ games. And also Tiger 2010 online but I stink as bad at that as I do in real life.

You probably already have it but Civ IV plus all the expansions are $10 right now on steam - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1618/

Haven't played in ages but might pick it up for that price.

I cant believe no one on here gamed Soccom: U.S. navy Seals. That was the best game out for a while

I did that for a bit when they first came out and I was in college. I lost interest with all the hackers finding the misc. spots to crawl through.

I did that for a bit when they first came out and I was in college. I lost interest with all the hackers finding the misc. spots to crawl through.

the first one was notorious for that, they fixed those problems on 2. I spent way too much time on that game. At one point I was ranked in the top 250 in the world. Kind of embarrassing to say....needless to say, I dont game anything anymore

You changed your name! Haha.. I was shanking balls for a period of a little over a month a bit ago. Im not sure if thats why you changed your name but if you did I know the feeling!!!!!!!!! Im excited for a couple games that are coming out. TW2011, Madden 2011 and don't laugh but the Transformers game coming out looks cool. I almost picked of Cod2 for my PS3. I had it for 360 but traded it in when I stopped my Xbox live. I've been meaning to finish Dante's Inferno but GoW3 is addicting.
the first one was notorious for that, they fixed those problems on 2. I spent way too much time on that game. At one point I was ranked in the top 250 in the world. Kind of embarrassing to say....needless to say, I dont game anything anymore

You probably already have it but Civ IV plus all the expansions are $10 right now on steam - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1618/

Haven't played in ages but might pick it up for that price.

I do have all the Civ games but I think I'm going to buy that game pack. Too good a deal to pass up and I love having games on Steam. Plus I am going to pre order Civ 5 which I CANNOT wait for!! Also right now gaming some StarCraft 2 which is awesome but I stink at it.

for anyone that has a Wii, you should check out David Leadbetter's My Personal Trainer... Looks like it could be interesting at least

for anyone that has a Wii, you should check out David Leadbetter's My Personal Trainer... Looks like it could be interesting at least

I'm going to have to check that out. Might be nice to have a golf coach in my basement while playing wii!!!

Back