Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

Nice thing about TCI, they actually have a 'mix' of tees suggested if your looking to play longer on some holes and shorter on the others. I know the scorecard says what to do to accomplish that.

Or better yet. The one thing I think we did the last day at TCI in 2012, was we played all of the par 3s one tee box up. Some of those par 3s are brutal enough without making then 200 yards of all carry.

~Rock

I thought Wedge is required to play the KING tees?

You are having many delusional spells lately! I've played with you remember. I get the red and you get the Palmer. That way we are even.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

Do you really wanna listen all the way home how he whooped up on us?
Keep your eye on the prize bud. We are in this for a team Illinois win.

Nice thing about TCI, they actually have a 'mix' of tees suggested if your looking to play longer on some holes and shorter on the others. I know the scorecard says what to do to accomplish that.

Or better yet. The one thing I think we did the last day at TCI in 2012, was we played all of the par 3s one tee box up. Some of those par 3s are brutal enough without making then 200 yards of all carry.

~Rock
Mixed tees works for me!

You are having many delusional spells lately! I've played with you remember. I get the red and you get the Palmer. That way we are even.

Not with your fancy SLDR!

The par threes aren't that hard. Longest one is like 175.

Bump!! Still time to jump in lurking folks!

Icey I am going to have to go to a maybe on playing TCI Friday. I am hoping to leave early Friday morning, but I have a major equipment change happening the week before. I will know more by Wednesday next week.

Icey I am going to have to go to a maybe on playing TCI Friday. I am hoping to leave early Friday morning, but I have a major equipment change happening the week before. I will know more by Wednesday next week.
Sounds good buddy, thanks!

Do you really wanna listen all the way home how he whooped up on us?
I am not whoooping up on anybody I am just happy to play golf and break 100

He was probably just getting revenge for Illinois people always wanting to drive 85 mph through iowa construction zones.

~Rock

Do we need to bring protection with us now to keep the Iowans at bay

So here are the cow trophies, question is to spray paint gold or not!!!

Well I just played 18 after 3 week layoff to see....I'm out. ..cant get thru 18 . Matter of fact started hurting after 9

Well I just played 18 after 3 week layoff to see....I'm out. ..cant get thru 18 . Matter of fact started hurting after 9
Thats sucks. Sorry buddy. Hope you get it figured out and healed.

~Rock

Well a couple of beers (and I mean just 2) help the back tremendously.
SSOOOooooooo
I'm booked for the 3rd & 4th. .
Ya'll might have to get a gurney and hall me back up to the hotel but I'll be there NOW. I promise

SSOOOooooooo
Ya'll might have to get a gurney and hall me back up to the hotel but I'll be there NOW. I promise

YES! I love this post. I was beginning to wonder if an Iowa event could be whole without Bulldog.

SSOOOooooooo

Buddy, we will do what is necessary to get you to and from the hotel. Will be great to have you make it.

I can spray paint gold. We could use a sharpie to write Iowa 2014 down the back if we really want it to look classy... Otherwise not sure how we'd do the lettering.

Sharpie sounds good.

Back