2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct. 2014 is staying open just in case someone wants to take a chance at the final #TheGrandaddy contest. Once that is done, 2014 will be closed and 2015 will open up with something rather unique.

Hmm... I like unique

That is correct. 2014 is staying open just in case someone wants to take a chance at the final #TheGrandaddy contest. Once that is done, 2014 will be closed and 2015 will open up with something rather unique.

I was spurred to sign up for a shot at the Wilson Event...I didn't get into Wilson but things didn't turn out so bad for me! Albatross club opens many doors! Believe me, I am a lock for 15...can not wait to see what is in the works.

Unique? I love how it's always something different here at THP

I like the word unique. Either way I was in... Just saying!

Unique you say? I'll be looking forward to hearing more.

Just when you think the Albatross Club and THP can't get any better, JB and Morgan strike again.

So if we sign up now that covers us till september next year? or is it like a presign up or something?

I like the sound of unique.
So if we sign up now that covers us till september next year? or is it like a presign up or something?
It's a year by year basis. So getting a 2014 membership now covers till the end of 2014.

Unfortunately not. Signing up now will give you the club through the end of 2014.
It offers the discounts in the store.
It offers a chance at the Grandaddy final spot.
And of course the fun goods that come with signing up.

Unfortunately not. Signing up now will give you the club through the end of 2014.
It offers the discounts in the store.
It offers a chance at the Grandaddy final spot.
And of course the fun goods that come with signing up.

It's worth every penny. Not only do you become a member with the benefits but you're also supporting THP and supporting the website

So... IF I signed up now, and besides the discount in the store and the opportunity to be in the Granddaddy, are there any "end of year surprises" that a 2014 membership would benefit from? And if I understand correctly, that just because you buy the 2015 membership in 2014 its benefits do not begin until Jan. 1, 2015 correct?

So... IF I signed up now, and besides the discount in the store and the opportunity to be in the Granddaddy, are there any "end of year surprises" that a 2014 membership would benefit from? And if I understand correctly, that just because you buy the 2015 membership in 2014 its benefits do not begin until Jan. 1, 2015 correct?

I cant answer on any surprises. There may be a trick or two up our sleeves.
As for the membership for 2015, that will go on sale in November I believe and it will run through the entire calendar year of 2015.

I cant answer on any surprises. There may be a trick or two up our sleeves.
As for the membership for 2015, that will go on sale in November I believe and it will run through the entire calendar year of 2015.

But if I buy the 2015 membership when does it become effective? The day I purchase it OR not until Jan. 1 2015?

But if I buy the 2015 membership when does it become effective? The day I purchase it OR not until Jan. 1 2015?

As of right now, January of 2015. Never know what changes on THP, but as of right now that is what is in place

This was my first year being in the club and not looking at joining again............

Spoiler
Haha who am I kidding im all in for 2015 whoop whoop.

Really looking forward to becoming apart of the Albatross Club at first chance to sign up!! Always look forward to the surprises Josh and Morgan bring!

This was my first year being in the club and not looking at joining again............

Spoiler
Haha who am I kidding im all in for 2015 whoop whoop.

You almost had me with that one. I was getting ready to type a response bout how I understand with you being Intl and all, but there was one more Grandaddy opportunity and all that stuff, then I noticed the Spolier. Well done!!

It's not even April. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Are there other ways to pay for this membership besides Paypal? I'm not a huge fan of that payment system...

Are there other ways to pay for this membership besides Paypal? I'm not a huge fan of that payment system...

Send a PM to GolferGal and she can take care of it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back