Atlanta, GA Week of 10/27

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well guys/gals I will be in the Atlanta area next Monday thru Thursday 10/27 - 10/30 for work. I will be staying up in the Dunwoody area and should have time to golf Monday afternoon or early evening rounds on Tues-Wed, should there be anyone in the area willing to play. If not are there any courses in that general vicinty that you would recommend.

I'll look at my schedule. If I can make it happen I will. I'll let you know.

Heritage Golf Links in Tucker is close. Fun track.

I'll look at my schedule. If I can make it happen I will. I'll let you know.

Heritage Golf Links in Tucker is close. Fun track.

Sounds great.

Sounds great.

I could do Monday afternoon or Tuesday afternoon next week. I'm tied up in the morning both days, but I could get out at 2:00 or 3:00 for a later tee time.

Let me know what works best. We could maybe get a couple more GA guys to join in.

Atlanta, GA Week of 10/27

My flight gets in at 1pm on Monday. Monday by far is the best day for me as I believe I am in meetings until 5 or 530 the rest of the days.

Looking forward to packing the clubs up for travel.

I could do Heritage next Monday or Tuesday.

Let's plan on Monday at 3:00ish at Heritage.

I'll plan on getting there closer to 2:30. If we can start earlier, we'll do that.

Will also looks to be in. If anyone else wants to join in, let us know. Course should be pretty open, although it gets dark here at around 7:00 now.

I played there on Friday and my tee time was 2:16pm and we finished just a little before sunset. But I got grouped with a twosome of ladies and we were having to wait a lot because the course was packed. It probably won't be packed like that on Monday. 3pm should be fine.

Let's plan on Monday at 3:00ish at Heritage.

I'll plan on getting there closer to 2:30. If we can start earlier, we'll do that.

Will also looks to be in. If anyone else wants to join in, let us know. Course should be pretty open, although it gets dark here at around 7:00 now.
Are you getting a tee time, Seth? There is 2:56 and 3:04 times showing available. I could get the tee time if you want me to as I'm going by there in a little while to work on short game.

Sounds great and I can say I am looking forward to it. Just like that I have a tee time for Monday. Gotta love THP!

Are you getting a tee time, Seth? There is 2:56 and 3:04 times showing available. I could get the tee time if you want me to as I'm going by there in a little while to work on short game.

Get the tee time if you can Will. Make it for four in case someone pops up wanting to play.

Let's try for something a little before 3:00. I suspect we could start pretty much whenever though.

Looking forward to it.

Will do. See you guys then

War Eagle from my iPhone

Got a foursome for 2:48pm on Monday under Luker

War Eagle from my iPhone

If anybody else wants to join us at Heritage Golf Links in Tucker this afternoon at 2:48, we still have one spot open.

Have fun today guys! :blob:

Just landed in ATL and talk about disappointed I won't be able to get in a round. Unexpected meetings!!! Kyle and I have thrown around the idea of meeting up at Top Golf Tuesday or Wed evening if anyone is interested.

...and just like that a meeting that was supposed to happen has been cancelled. Really?!?!

That sucks. Too bad we didn't get to play. Yall missed out on me shooting a personal best 78.

That sucks. Too bad we didn't get to play. Yall missed out on me shooting a personal best 78.

That would have been fun to watch. Great playing Will.

Let me know if there is a gathering at Top Golf. I'll try to come up there.

I might make the trip up for Top Golf. Let me know what you fellas decide.

...and just like that a meeting that was supposed to happen has been cancelled. Really?!?!

I was likely going to bow out regardless. Office exploded on me at about 9:30 yesterday and really didn't stop until close to 7:00.

There will be a Top Golf gathering tonight around 6 PM for anyone interested. Matt has to work until about 530 so I am meeting him at his hotel and then we are heading that way

Dang it. Can't make it today because of class. Yall have fun. I've heard it's awesome up there.

I will make my way up there after work.

Traffic to Roswell will be brutal. But I'll try to get there at around 7:00. Let me know if timing changes.

Back