Erky

Reaction score
This movie has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. How does a movie starring Keanu Reeves have a 100% rating? The basic premise seems to be that he's a retired hit man. Some bad guys kill his pup, and he brings down hell on them. I have secretly always wanted a movie where the hero is avenging his dog.

Seems like a fun hashtag.... #thingsratedhigherthanKeanuReevesmovies

I didn't think this was even in theaters yet. Nevertheless, I'm excited to see this movie.

Are you telling me that Pointe Break doesn't have a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes?

If Reaves and Swayze can't command a 100% rating, there should be no rating system.

Are you telling me that Pointe Break doesn't have a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes?

If Reaves and Swayze can't command a 100% rating, there should be no rating system.

Utah... Get me two!

I actually enjoyed point break.

Wasn't Flea (from the Red Hot Chili Peppers) in it?

This movie has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. How does a movie starring Keanu Reeves have a 100% rating? The basic premise seems to be that he's a retired hit man. Some bad guys kill his pup, and he brings down hell on them. I have secretly always wanted a movie where the hero is avenging his dog.

I heard "Keanu's best since the Matrix"

-- and I'll admit I loved the Matrix, but not on account of KR.

Shooter... though it's not a main story line in the movie.

Utah... Get me two!

I actually enjoyed point break.

Wasn't Flea (from the Red Hot Chili Peppers) in it?

Most of the band was in the movie. They were they surfing riff-raff that he got into a fight with. The Swayze comes in and saves him.

Point break is a classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to go get some popcorn and miss the beginning. Don't think I could watch the part with the pup.

It looks really good.

In regards to the Rotten Tomatoes rating, I would wait on it until it actually gets released for the true rating.

I am looking forward to this movie, should be mindless fun, much like Point Break (which is awesome, I am an F B I agent!!!).

I agree. The system if flawed. Point Break is the gift that keeps on giving.

every critic has an opinion. Either they were paid a lot or forgot to drink their haterade in the morning that day they reviewed the movie.

It looks really good.

In regards to the Rotten Tomatoes rating, I would wait on it until it actually gets released for the true rating.

Usually with Rotten Tomatoes, the worst thing you can do is wait. The critics have all had advanced screenings, and there is a decent sample size of reviews available. However, as soon as the critics who haven't published their reviews yet see that it has a 100%, a few will inevitably poo-poo the movie in order to be contratian. You won't get their true opinion when they know a bunch of other critics liked it.

Ever watch Shooter with Mark Wahlberg? You'll enjoy it.

Just saw the previews for this. "Best Keanu movie since The Matrix." Made me think. He's been in a movie since the Matrix?

Definitely want to see this movie, in other news this thread is awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back