Status
Not open for further replies.
At the park. Libby, who we think has some German Wired Pointer in her, loves sticks. She picks them up at the park. However, on this trip, she saw DUCKS for the first time. I could see the bubble pop up over her head "I'm supposed to do something here right?"

8765e49d52a059f89ac51b5c55008226_zpsca779a19.jpg

JM

Finally, here is my Chicken Marsala on the left and homemade Doggie Biscuts on the right. We have kids again!

20141024_190211_zpsrqqukmsv.jpg

JM

That is a pup with character! You won again bud!

JM
Not for everyone but we love them. Our previous dog was a yorkie cairn mix and he had similar spunk and personality.

At the park. Libby, who we think has some German Wired Pointer in her, loves sticks. She picks them up at the park. However, on this trip, she saw DUCKS for the first time. I could see the bubble pop up over her head "I'm supposed to do something here right?"

8765e49d52a059f89ac51b5c55008226_zpsca779a19.jpg

JM
I love the wirehaired look in any breed.

She is such a cool dog and we are very attached already. Starting to have second thoughts about fostering......I know, I know..... We are trying to do the right thing, but they really do become part of the family. We want them to have a good home, but nobody's home will be as good as ours :alien:.... We are biased of course.

we missed the last adoption event and there were 6 dogs adopted. Tomorrow is another and I am sitting here trying to come up with a reason to miss. I'm a putz.....

JM

Ellie loves when we watch 'Planet Earth' on Blu-ray. She literally cannot stop watching the parts with the animals

e6yvamug.jpg

Ellie loves when we watch 'Planet Earth' on Blu-ray. She literally cannot stop watching the parts with the animals

e6yvamug.jpg

My yellow lab does the same thing. Until dogs show up & then he loses his mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fcf407807efc167b2d765aaedd8ae649.jpg

3b0f90459ea824cdc027929fd58f8a34.jpg

So lazy.

I lose my spot in bed every morning.

Just got back from Petco. Cookie approves.

Our kitten sitting all lady like
a9bd87c58dbe77a1a2d95acba400bec8.jpg

Not mine, my buddy's. Have you ever seen a cuter Bullmastiff puppy???

bc9c9db279f7f02cea1e3be792dfcc6a.jpg

My wife and I have some epic Mario Party and Smash Bros. Battles.

The system sucks, but I'll admit its still fun sometimes.

Mario Party and Smash Bros totally rock, nothing to be ashamed of haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

We have 3 Shiba Inus.. Can you tell which one we rescued last? lol

b9a9a96c6aa9c141a9810c6eedca430b.jpg

Checking me out as I THP.

ype9ymav.jpg

I swear he gets mad when I THP.

I'm fairly certain that is his "I'm unimpressed" look for me!

While I have never met this squirrel chaser, I am convinced he has more personality than most people I know.

JM

While I have never met this squirrel chaser, I am convinced he has more personality than most people I know.

JM

It's the eyebrows I swear. After him I'm not sure I can get a pup without eyebrows lol I swear I can read his feelings just in the way those little brown spots move up and down lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back