Status
Not open for further replies.
You got that right. They are a lot of work but definitely worth it. I have had several Jack Russell's and they were a pain at first and practically destroyed my parents house but were some of the best dogs I ever had. I need to get another dog. Just haven't decided to go Jack Russell again or change it up and get a Beagle.

Throwing it out there, know someone that just had 10 pit puppies added to their family and they are trying to find homes for them. Can get/send pics if interested.

Cleaning day and my supervisor is relaxing on the job..

715d94e600b632e4c6107d577bb60177.jpg

Throwing it out there, know someone that just had 10 pit puppies added to their family and they are trying to find homes for them. Can get/send pics if interested.
Thanks Cookie, but a pit is a little too big. I like the smaller dogs under 20lbs. Especially since I live in a small apartment, but if you know anyone with beagles or Jack's, let me know.

Thanks Cookie, but a pit is a little too big. I like the smaller dogs under 20lbs. Especially since I live in a small apartment, but if you know anyone with beagles or Jack's, let me know.

Definitely check the local shelters - best way to adopt IMO. Dallas Animal Services is continually slammed and great people.

I wish I was closer, would seriously consider it. There's that added dimension selling pit pups, almost have to do a background check on anyone interested. Unfortunately there are a lot of evil people out there.

Lexie is passed out lying on top of me while watching football. At least she is keeping me warm.

4c10282eec64b9db5cd87c95ee51b187.jpg

I wish I was closer, would seriously consider it. There's that added dimension selling pit pups, almost have to do a background check on anyone interested. Unfortunately there are a lot of evil people out there.

I hear you man.

My mom has a housekeeper that comes every other Friday and for some reason her and her hubby had 2 adult pits, neither of which was fixed.

I don't like that but I hope I can help them find good homes.

I hear you man.

My mom has a housekeeper that comes every other Friday and for some reason her and her hubby had 2 adult pits, neither of which was fixed.

I don't like that but I hope I can help them find good homes.

Nice of you to help out. Really hope they go to good homes. They are such great dogs if with the right people.

You got that right. They are a lot of work but definitely worth it. I have had several Jack Russell's and they were a pain at first and practically destroyed my parents house but were some of the best dogs I ever had. I need to get another dog. Just haven't decided to go Jack Russell again or change it up and get a Beagle.

Beagles are great dogs the only thing you have to worry about is they have an undercoat so they shed a lot. Easy to train and great family dogs

What a lazy, lazy bum.

2227a5811ba6a54a4418ae74bf0aef1e.jpg

This is Biscuit. He is 7 and was about to go down in a kill shelter. He is our next foster and if he works out, we will keep him. He is 7 and only has a few teeth left. A real cutie who looks like our Annie. We are up to 4 now. Still working on the 2 we have had for a while.

Biscuit
IMG_4804_zpss62rwos6.png

Our Annie on right

imagejpg1_zps5f33e245.jpg

The kids
01ab594557a6206c99f27e9cbeca11fe_zps242f8fbe.jpg

Overhead shot of my sweet sweet boys in my lap.

158620e075e0fd1fb8d5001c52f4e845.jpg

Out for the count too.

Lucy doing her best Obi-Wan Kenobi impression. I think she wishes I wouldn't watch Star Wars with her in the room.

6ab53a7594475f054754f30558b82e3d.jpg

My 110 lb Shiloh Shepherd and perma-puppy, "Foley."

60354293c0eb3b3ebb23e5d30509f006.jpg

My Georgia! Lab and Basset Hound and probably more. She's almost 11 months.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415298307154.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415298307154.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415298339332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415298339332.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
Duke is resting his head on Josh 's leg. You could see his head getting heavier and heavier before it jus fell haha.

44789d4365ad79fcd9407074b8527386.jpg

How's the Dukester doing? Meds helping I hope.

How's the Dukester doing? Meds helping I hope.

He is doing alright. Last visit the doctor noticed some crackling in his lungs so he is on yet another medication, which I am not sure is working because I am still noticing him making a choking sound. He goes next week for some blood work, and I am just hoping it's good news.

He is doing alright. Last visit the doctor noticed some crackling in his lungs so he is on yet another medication, which I am not sure is working because I am still noticing him making a choking sound. He goes next week for some blood work, and I am just hoping it's good news.

Well I hope it's good news! He's been through enough. His momma too ;)

This fella is mine! No fostering necessary. I introduced him last night as Biscuit. He is 7 (as best can be determined). Was found 3 months ago in August wandering the streets. The shelter that had him is a kill shelter and the rescue we are fostering for got him before they put him down. He lost 8 teeth AND was fixed yesterday. Very under nourished too. Hanging with me for a few months will fatten him up! From this day forth he will be known as Mulligan, because sometimes you just deserve a do-over!

Having some soft food
20141106_180613_zpss9uzxvxu.jpg

Because he has been in a cage for three months, he felt comfy in one of the bigger dogs crates.
20141106_181231_zpstmlz0r2a.jpg

Sitting with me on a little bed in my chair. This is a Mulligan!
20141106_183456_zpszjlut47r.jpg

I like this guy!

We we found a new home for Libby today. She goes to live with a FedEx Pilot and his family (4 kids) tomorrow. They adore her!

Libby
1265769a8683cc3e5ee5e68f1dd44c35_zps1cd0d8ef.jpg

Absolutely awesome Johnny, you rock brother!!

Thanks but it is quite rewarding and hard at the same time. I'm not sure we can do it forever, but we are really enjoying it and with Mulligan, we REALLY feel like we rescued this little guy. He's in rough shape.

JM

Just chilling......

0bb751f960185257739ecf0094aa7b55.jpg

Thanks but it is quite rewarding and hard at the same time. I'm not sure we can do it forever, but we are really enjoying it and with Mulligan, we REALLY feel like we rescued this little guy. He's in rough shape.

JM

Hopefully the Golf Gods will reward you for your efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back