WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which wedges are you gaming Mike? I have the MD2 Tour and the SM5 wedges as well and I find them have hard to choose between. I have the Vokeys in the bag right now but that can change in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which wedges are you gaming Mike? I have the MD2 Tour and the SM5 wedges as well and I find them have hard to choose between. I have the Vokeys in the bag right now but that can change in no time

Just got the MD2's and only had one range session with them. Confidence is sky high with my Vokeys, but the T grind fits me better than the original MD2's. Pretty impressed with them actually.

I'll give it a few more sessions and decide, but have a feeling the SM5's will stay.

Cleaned up the clubs so why not show them off.

9f19984fea40b03c21a787f3eb44c2f3.jpg

b228c6b11c4e2bfa8e93e4787721549e.jpg

09e5b91b9980108454e4e70507c3ec0a.jpg

ca673141e488be3e1aa36dcbdf21d9ea.jpg

e0e1be478af5f9baa7abb858f49d726a.jpg

Look like phill with all the wedges

Here's the bag for this week.

Just noticed you have the J40 4h in there again - interesting. How's that working out for you compared to the AP1 4i?

Just noticed you have the J40 4h in there again - interesting. How's that working out for you compared to the AP1 4i?
Same old. Hits big and misses big, but when the ground is so soupy I find it easier to make solid contact with than the 4i.

Just got the MD2's and only had one range session with them. Confidence is sky high with my Vokeys, but the T grind fits me better than the original MD2's. Pretty impressed with them actually.

I'll give it a few more sessions and decide, but have a feeling the SM5's will stay.

Curious to see how the two compare to you as one of those two will be my next set

Love this thread! Just doesn't get boring seeing all these bags!
Mines changed a bit, got hold of a UDI (harder than you think for us lefties here in the UK!) And also put in a TEE XG7 with tour adi shaft. Wedges have had a coke bath or two now as well, mainly because I prefer that look

Really love looking at all those beautiful bags filled with the latest clubs! Unfortunately, my bag isn't beautiful, nor is it filled with the latest clubs, but as long as I can play golf, it's fine by me.
566ebf4cf82403f22314d7d462ae2c59.jpg
d25f55f80b960474b5c10ffcbbb4593a.jpg

Love the Ford Fiesta.

Mike,
Where'd you get the little backpack? That's nice.

I bought it at PGA National. I use it to hold my range finder & divot tools.

The new Adams XTDs are in the bag! For now keeping the a12 OS 4-5H in as well since I hit them very well.

CkuzhxP.jpg

eZlsXhB.jpg

x4dluTZ.jpg

Love the XTD irons!!

They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

Love the XTD irons!!

They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

You will not be disappointed. The ball comes off these like a nuke went off on the face.

The new Adams XTDs are in the bag! For now keeping the a12 OS 4-5H in as well since I hit them very well.

CkuzhxP.jpg

eZlsXhB.jpg

x4dluTZ.jpg
That's a sharp looking bag right there. Good looking irons buddy

Yes, I'm a TM Homer, for now.

So that didn't last long. As documented in another thread (http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...made-Driving&p=3383017&viewfull=1#post3383017) I traded in my a 12 OS set and was looking for a hybrid to put above the irons. Walked out with the TM UDI 18° and the one iron is in for the fight of it's life this winter now. I added the XTD 4-iron into the bag and will work on getting comfortable with that over the winter as well.

56daS5M.jpg

The competitors.

s84CEJX.jpg

I really would like a set bag, really I do!

d9044c2118869bb7f6a13634dbe4da80.jpg

must be a Hybrid in there since I only see a 5i and up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back